Weird things are happening!

So turns out I'm writing it tmr which mean its today.I readed fan fic after I write yesterday for ideas so yea.ENJOY^ω^
______________________________________
Y/N's POV
How did it happend,like I never remembered what happend yesterday,if I really am a vampire then when I go out the sun should hurt me,hmm...I'm gonna go out.Then I went out of the house but it didn't hurt.Wait what?!How does it not hurt!?Then I went back inside,"Turns out I'm not a full vampire after all."I said to Mark and Felix.Then suddenly wings started to appear at the back of me,"OWW!"I shouted Mark then stood up and went to the back of me and touched it."Why are weird things happening to you not me!?"He asked,shocked,"I guess it's some sort of curse but at the same time a spell?"I asked Felix then came from the kitchen finished eating pancakes,"Those two have the same meaning Y/N."He said with a smart face.Then I went to the backyard and tried to fly,it was hard at first but eventually I got the hang of it."Whoa,this is awesome."I said looking at the guys.They were amazed as I flew more further up then went back down to pick Felix up with me,"Hey!What about me?"He asked jealously,"Later!"I shouted as I carried Felix."You're right,this is amazing."He said looking at the view from below.
Sorry this was short but I'm running out of ideas for the next chapter so I'll have 2 read a lot of fan fic for ideas so yeah.While waiting you can go to my friend's account CrystalheartTheGamer,go read her books.ik its boring but at least read.So yea,baiiiii!^ω^