SURPRISE!

Jack's POV
I hope Y/N is gonna be happy and will be crying in tears of joy when she sees the surprise.She gave a confused look at me so I just told her to stay there.I stood on the right side of her and Felix stood on the left side of her.
Y/N's POV
I was confused but then a group of all my favorite YouTubers were standing right in front of me but in some sort of...DANCING POSITION?!What is happening?!(Do you guys know Wat show in talking about?Bc if u do can u guys tell me I forgot the title of it)Then they all started dancing and it was graceful.Then someone came in the middle with a suit,oh I forgot,I was wearing some kind of dress that was like a wedding dress but idk.Maybe its just for fun?(OR IS IT?)That someone was...Mark.He had a tiny box in his hand.He went up to me and got down on one knee," Y/N L/N,you have been the light of my shadows and the shadow of my light.(IDK WAT 2 SAY.XD)You have been there for me ever since I met you,you forgive me for what I have done and tolerated me even if I was annoying.So will you m-marry m-me?"He stuttered at the last sentence."Yes,Mark."I said not like some of my friends they just nod.I helped Mark stand up and I hugged him immediately and cried tears of joy.