Chapter 15.

Chapter 15. Harmony's P.O.V

A bright light shone on my face and I sit up groaning. I look around and saw I wasn't in that room that I was in. I look who was next to me, it was Kit. I smile and lay back down. Kit looked peaceful as he slept.

"I know you're looking at me," I heard him say. I giggle and he opened his eyes to look at me.

"Morning," I said. He pulled me to him and kissed me.

"Morning to you too beautiful." I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me into a deep kiss.

"Okay guys there's a gay vampire in the room. I don't want to see you two have straight sex." We both pulled away to look at Elija who was still laying in the extra bed Kit gave him.

"Don't worry. We have to get up anyway," Kit said. I couldn't stop thinking about what Elija said and I burst into a fit of laughter. Kit looked at me weirdly and Elija just smiled. He knew why I was laughing.

"Why aren't you laughing?" I ask Kit. He looked at me and and shrugged.

"I don't get it," he said.

"Elija tell him... again," I said. Elija stood up and walked over to Kit.

"When you guys were making out I said, "Okay guys there's a gay vampire in the room. I don't want to see you two have straight sex." Kit chuckled.

"Alright that was pretty funny, let's go hunting," Kit told me.

"How do we hunt?" I ask in curiosity.

"Did Troy not take you hunting." I shook my head.

"He didn't give me blood. I haven't ate anything since I was turned," I told him. Kit looked devastated and pulled me into his arms.

"They basically starved you." I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"You didn't do anything wrong Kit. It was Carl's fault. I know you would never intend to hurt me. Can you teach me though?"

"Of course I will. I think we have some blood in the fridge. I'll have to teach you another time. Today isn't the day. Carl is bringing in more slave's." When I heard that I felt my heart sink into my chest. These poor girls are being forced into something they don't want to happen. I left behind my parents and school. I wasn't even going to graduate on time with how much I missed out.

"We have to stop this," I told him.

"How? I'm not that strong to hold off thousands of vampire's."

"Kit you're the strongest one I know. We will stop this. We have to. I've gone through it and it's not fun. None of those girls deserve it. They're so innocent," I told him. Tears filled my eyes and poured down my cheeks.

"Harmony don't cry," he said.

"Why? We have to stop him. He can't keep hurting those girls," I said letting out a sob. I thought vampires didn't cry?

"Okay. We'll talk to him. Please stop crying. I don't like seeing you upset," he said. He pulled me into his arms and he sigh.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Upstairs in his office." I pull away from his arms and head out the door. I didn't care for the yells I was getting from Kit. I run up the stairs and found his office. I slam his door open.

"The Hell?" I heard him say.

"YOU NEED TO STOP!" I scream at him.

"Stop what? You're confusing me." I walk over to him and got into his face.

"STOP BUYING THESE GIRLS AND AUCTIONING THEM OFF LIKE THEIR PET'S. I'VE GONE THROUGH THIS AND IT ISN'T FUN. NO ONE DESERVES IT. THEY GET RAPED AND ABUSED AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE MONEY. IMAGINE IF SOMEONE YOU LOVED WENT THROUGH THIS!"

"I have gone through this," he said. I was taken aback.

"What?"

"I was sold into slavery."

~OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!! Didn't see that coming did you. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!