Chapter 24.

Chapter 24. Harmony's P.O.V

I stand in the doorway of one of the hotel room's. Ever since we changed the slave building into a hotel, many people are loving it here. Kit still has his room he had before, but got a little makeover, which is my fault. I was pregnant, but I was a little nervous cause I don't know if it was Kit's or Troy's.

"Hey Harmony?" I look to see Elija.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask. He hasn't seemed happy lately. I wonder what's going on.

"I miss him." I see tears come to his eye's. He was missing his mate.

"I'm so sorry Elija. Has he tried contacting you?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but I ignore him. How can I talk to him after everything he's done? He raped you, abused you, and he's your maker. How can I live with that?"

"Well, for starters I have to live without seeing my parent's. I didn't want this life, but I realized that I have a reason to be happy and you do too. You have us and we're your family now. I care about you and that's all I hope you continue to be happy. Yes I don't like Troy for what he did, but he doesn't have to be in your life for you to be happy. Be happy here."

"I just wish he loved me like Kit loves you." That broke my heart. All he wanted was Troy, but how can he change when everything he has done has hurt people. He can be killed for his crimes.

"I don't know what to tell you." I honestly didn't know what to say. Maybe Troy can be like Carl and change. Of course I haven't really forgiven Carl for what he's done, I'm just trying to forget.

"Maybe we can visit him." I look at Elija.

"What do you mean?" I ask. Is he talking about Troy.

"Maybe we can visit Troy. I just want to see how he's doing."

"Elija, I don't want anything to do with him. I'm pretty sure you can, but I don't want to." I could see the sadness fill his eyes and guilt build in my heart.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring you into this. I'm gonna go now," he said. I was about say something, but he ended up leaving before I could.

"Harmony?" I turn around to see Kit. I look away.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?" He asked. I could feel tears in my eye's.

"I feel so bad for Elija. He misses Troy. He wanted me to come with him so we could visit. I told him I didn't want a part in this at all. What do I do?"

"All you can do is support him. If I was you I wouldn't want to be a part of it either. You've been through a lot. I just want you to settle down and relax. I don't want you to hurt the baby."

"What if it's not your's? I mean, Troy raped me before we mated. What if I got pregnant before we had sex?"

"Well, if it isn't my baby I'll still be their father no matter what. I don't want you to think I'm not going to be there for you, because I will. Now let's not worry about it. It's just you and I."

I smile at his word's and it made me fall in love with him all over again.

~Yes, I know it's really short. For some reason now I'm just going off ideas that come to mind. I hope you are enjoying it. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!