Chapter 5

Blaire's POV

Today is now Thursday and I've been anticipating for this day all week.

Nothing has really happened over the course of the last 3 days. Ariana and I have continued to grow closer and I've gotten to know the twins a bit better. I can safely say I can tell them apart... well sometimes. Kerian has slight scar on the top of his left check so I just remember that. I've started becoming really good friends with Robin and Camilla and they all can't wait to meet Katrina.

I've made no more contact with Wesley since English class and I make sure to get there earlier than the other students to sit at the front and decrease the possibility of another awkward situation. He thankfully acts as if it didn't happen anyways. I'm completely invisible to him.

Currently I am sitting at my lunch table eating a slice of pizza I purchased from the canteen.

"I can't wait to style you up for the party tomorrow night B, I'll make you look hot." Ariana says mischievously.

"Please don't make me like a hooker" I stress widening my eyes.

"I mean it wouldn't be a bad thing." The twins say in sync grinning.

I just roll my eyes.

"I don't think I can come anyways guys, Katrina comes today." I smile.

"Tell us more about her, is she cute?" Robin smirks.

"She the most beautiful girl I've ever known, but friends are off limits remember." I wink at her and she just scoffs in response.

"Just bring her along." Ariana says simply.

I thought about it, Katrina is a party animal. She always use to try drag me to them in our home town and I always turned her down. She would probably freak out if I asked he to come to a party with me.

"I'm sure she'd love to come, shes the life of the party." I smile.

"Perfect, same plan than? Just bring Katrina around to mine to get ready also." Ariana says standing up, collecting her bag.

"Sounds great." I smile.

The day is over fast and I'm about to leave school when my face comes in contact with a hard chest, causing my books to fall out of my bag and scatter across the floor.

I seem to walk into everyone.

"I'm so sorry let me help you with that." A deep voice speaks.

I look up and see a devilishly handsome boy in front of me and instantly recognise it as Connor Ryder, the so called "sweet" one of the boys group.

"O-oh, it's fine I'll manage" I stutter.

He just smiles at me and picks up my books anyways, handing them to me.

I stand back up and shove my books back into my bag and slide it over my shoulder.

"I don't think we've met, I'm Connor" he extended a hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Blaire." I say shyly smiling, shaking his hand.

"I've seen you around new girl, wouldn't miss a pretty face like yours." He sweetly smiles.

This makes me blush extremely and I look down trying to cover my face.

He just laughs, his laugh is so sincere and refreshing.

"Are you going to come along to Joey's party tomorrow night?" He smiles.

"Well everyone's making me, apparently party of the year?" A small smile erupts on my face.

"I believe so. I'll see you around Blaire and I definitely hope I see you there." He smiles once again.

I smile at him walking away with my face as red as a tomato.

I know he only called me pretty but no ones really ever said anything like that to me, especially a boy. Even my father doesn't say things like that, but I don't really remember that last time he said "I love you".

Katrina is the only one that constantly tells me I'm beautiful and that she loves me, and I'm so grateful for her.

Now thinking about her I start sprinting to my car. I sliding in, turning the engine on and driving as quickly as I can home.

I park at the front of my house, taking my keys out, grabbing my bag, locking my car and running like a mad woman to my front door.

I swing it open to see the beautifully tanned, blonde haired girl with beautiful big brown eyes.
Katrina.

I run up jumping and hugging her, she catches me and pulls me into an embrace that feels familiar.

Tears run down my face, but they're happy tears, I didn't realise how much I missed my best friend.

"Don't cry B, I'm here for like a year now!" She squeals.

I just pull her into another hug and smile.

After our moment we head upstairs and it looks she's set up the guest bedroom for herself.

"Okay so I need to ask you something." I say heading towards my room and plonking down on my bed.

"Shoot." She replies laying next to me, resting her head against the pillow.

"Well I'm not sure if you remember me me mention Joey Mapleton but he's the guy who throws all the parties. A couple friends at school wanted us to join them and go to the one he's throwing tomorrow night for back to school. Everyone's invited, I don't know if you want to go but..." I say trailing off.

I look up to see a wave of confusion on her face.

"Is Blaire Stone really asking me to go to a party right now? Hell to the fucking yes." She exclaims excitedly.

"Alright, alright, party tomorrow night it is." I laugh.