Chapter 7 P.2

Blaire's POV

Part 2:

"I'll go first!" Miranda squealed.

Ouch, my poor ears. I would rather listen to someone run their finger nails over a chalk board than her voice.

"Danny, truth or dare." She coos into Daniels ear.

"Dare." he states simply.

"Go jump in the pool." she giggles.

"Okay so we are 12." Wesley states rolling his eyes.

I snicker.

Miranda growls but motions Daniel to do it anyway.

Daniel stands up and heads towards the door to the pool which is right next to where we were sitting. He walks outside and because of the window we can see directly out. He continues to get undressed until he's in his boxers.

If on queue I gulp and hear a damn next to me from Katrina.

Miranda throws daggers at her which she returns.

He jumps in and then resurfaces effortlessly. As he gets out Joey throws him a towel that he wraps himself in and makes his way over to sit where he was before next to Miranda.

"Connor boy, truth or dare?" Daniel smirks.

"Truth." Connor responded.

"Well you're no fun." Daniel pouted.

"I don't know man I'm fucking bad a truths, I guess i'll just ask you when you lost your virginity?" Daniel speaks.

Connor looked a bit nervous, maybe he hasn't even lost his.

"When I was 15, but it wasn't planned." Connor mumbles looking ashamed.

15! I'm turning 18 soon and still haven't got close to loosing mine.

"Wessy boy truth or dare." Connor continued.

"Truth." Wesley replies bored.

"Who was your last fuck?" Connor asked.

It sounded weird hearing Connor swear, I guess this is how he acts around the boys.

"Like I can remember ." Alec replies.

"What do you mean!? It was only last night Wesley!" A girl screams.

Oh shit.

"I fucked you? Damn how drunk was I last night." Wes turns asking Daniel.

My mouth drops open in shock. The audacity of this dude! He goes around using girls, but not only he forgets who they are, he then goes and insults the girl.

The girl starts balling her eyes out.

"Fuck you Wesley!" She cries storming off.

"Jerk." I mumble.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Wesley asks annoyed.

"Nothing." I said shyly.

I did not want to get on this boys bad side.

"I have question for you." He says boredly.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Truth or dare?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Don't tell me you have the brain of a goldfish. We're playing truth or dare." He rolls his eyes.

"Unless you're scared Doll."

"Dare."

"Since were acting as if were 12 here, why don't you choose someone to go okay 7 minutes in heaven with." He chuckles.

"You."

Now who is the one smirking.

Wesley seemed very surprised at my response, but I couldn't tell what he felt since all emotion evaporated from his face.

He shrugs standing up starting to walk off. I instantly panic, why did I say that!

I turn to Connor and he seems hurt, he doesn't even catch my eye.

I huff and decide to stand up and follow him. I see him standing outside a closet, close to where everyone was sitting. And all eyes were on us.

He opened the door and two people were all over each other half naked. Were they really going to have sex in a storage room? Jesus.
The girl started screaming while trying to cover up her body but Wesley didn't seem to care and told them to get out coldly. To my surprise they did as he asked, scurrying out still half naked.

"You didn't have to do that." I rolled my eyes.

"Ladies first." He motions to the closet ignoring me.

I again rolled my eyes but obeyed.

As he closed the door I grabbed him and pushed him again the wall.

He wasn't going to have any dominance.

"Eager are we?" He chuckled.

I go to crash my lips onto his but he stops me.

"I'm not kissing you." He frowns pushing me off him.

I stand there confused and embarrassed.

"-I..."

"Don't look so shocked, do you really think I'd want to kiss you."

His words hurt me, a lot actually. But instead of crying it made me enraged.

"Oh would you look at the time, its been 7 minutes." I growl.

And then I did what I planned to do all along, kick him as hard as I could were the sun don't shine.

He clutched his manhood in pain as he fell to floor and I let out a chuckle.

I left his ass in the closet and made my way back over to the group grabbing Katrina's hand.

"Sorry Connor I've got to go." I say sadly smiling towards him.

"Thanks for the party Joey, I'll see you all Monday." I smile, pulling Katrina away from a group without another word.

Hey Guys!
How did you enjoy the second part?
Sorry it took so long for me to get back on track with the last two parts but I've posted them at least :) I'll have chapter 8 out soon.
Thank-you all for voting, adding to your library or even just viewing my story! Make sure to leave a comment they make my day :)

Love lib🤍