(requested) vernon

this one's requested by @Mrs_Sangster7nstuff

I was walking to my mom's house on a Tuesday evening when I saw Vernon or Hansol like what my parents call him.He has been hating on me since we were little and i don't even know what have i ever done to him and he even likes to pick on me when we used to be in school but now things got a little controlled because our parents are great friends.

"Hello,omma.Did you cook these?"
I pointed out the dishes.

"Yeah,honey.Have some."

"Okay."

"We need to talk about your marriage with Hansol."
What?I'm gonna be marrying Vernon but why?

"What,why?"

"We both as in his mom and me wanted our families to be closer and more than friends so that we all can be one family.Come on,he's nice okay."
Yeah right,nice my a**

"So,the wedding will happen next week and we've got everything ready.We even booked tickets because we're having it in South Korea,Hansol's second hometown."

"Aishh...ne,omma."

I got up lazily and went upstairs to my room.How am I suppose to be happy with him when he always bully me around?I got up and took a quick bath and went to sleep,not thinking about the marriage no more.

Omma waked me up by jumping next to me on my bed and reminding me that i had an important schedule today.Oh,you all must have not known me yet.I am Ann who happens to be the heir to my grandmother's company after her death,i took her place and am now running the company.

"Bye,mom."

"Bye,sweetheart and don't forget to come back early today.Hansol and his parents are coming over for dinner."

"Okay,mom.I will."

I went hurriedly out of the house and off to work.Mom's words have been in my head all day and does Vernon still feel the same way about me?Yeah,i mean we used to date because our parents forced us to but then he confessed.Aishh...guess i will just have to see him tonight then.

After work that afternoon,i called omma and told her i was in an urgent meeting that needed me to stay till late evening.Omma agreed and said that Hansol's family will be there a little late.After a few hours,it was finally time for me to go home and join the dinner but it didn't go too well for me since Olly,my car broke down.

"Omma,my car broke down."

"Ah,wait.I'll call Hansol to pick you up."

"That's okay,mom.I can take a ..."
beep The call ended before i could even finish.I didn't want Vernon to see me like this because i was soaking wet from the rain.

Suddenly,a red mercedes car appeared and Vernon came out running to open the other side of the door.He gestured me to go in and i did as he said.The ride to my house was very quiet and no noises were heard.

"Thank you for driving me home."
I said and left his car.Our conversation ended like that and we did not see each other for about another 5 months until the wedding.

I have officially became Vernon's illegal wife and we are now having a small family gathering to celebrate this wonderful day which is only wonderful for me but the opposite for him.His mother and mine gave us a pair of house keys for our new house in town and it also happens to be Vernon's old house.

The van movers were on their way as we made our way into the house and sat down on the couch which was sent earlier than other stuffs of ours.I felt as if Vernon was looking at me but not admitting he was when i asked.