(requested) seungcheol

this chapter is requested by @Seventeen_Avengers
-------------------------------------------------------------

My feet felt numb after I did a few hours of walking after work.
A light beeped from my phone indicating a text message came in.
It was from S.Coups.

Hey,jagi.You wanna come over?
-Sure.
I simply replied.

I got ready with a pair of high heels and off i went to their dorm.
Their dorm wasn't quite big although there were 13 people living in it.

I pressed the small bell located neir their door and a boy with blonde hair opened it.
(Jun!:) )

"Hey,Jun.S.Coups called me over,are you guys okay?Did you guys had another fight?"

"Hey,Ella Noona.No,we didn't.We're going out,just 4 of us.Jeonghan hyung,Joshua,Mingyu, Wonwoo,Woozi ,Hoshi,Dokyeom and The8 are practicing for our concert later.He just needs some company i guess."

"Okay.Thanks,Jun.Have fun,guys!"
I said before Jun and the other 2 boys went out for a while.

He needs some company?Seugcheol might be stressed out.

I went inside and it was a total mess.Obviously,it was those 13 boys who did it.I couldn't help but to clean the place up and finally went up to S.Coups room.
He shares his room with Jeonghan though,so Jeonghan's place is probably filled with many haircare products.

"Hey!"
I greeted and gave him a hug.

"Hey!"
He replied but his eyes still focusing on their latest dance practice video before it was going to be uploaded.

"Whatcha doing?"
My voice imitated a character from one of the cartoons i like.

"Work.Sorry,babe.I couldn't really talk to you right now."

"It's okay.How about you take a rest first?You seem quite stressed out."
While examining his tired eyes,i patted the space on his small couch located in the edge of his room.

"Thanks,i could use a quick sleep."
He said as he tickled me while hugging my waist.
I fell to the bed and he hugged me in his arms.

"S.Coups,really?"

"Oh come on,Ella.We barely have time together anymore."

"Oh alright."
I said as i surendered and gave it in.

"You're cute,Ella."
He giggled.

"Of course,I am."
I sarcastically replied.

"Haha...saranghae."

"Saranghae too."

We both ended up cuddling without noticing the other members were peeping on us.

What is S.Coups hyung doing so long?
Yeah,wanna find out.
Yah!Don't bother the lovely couple.
I ignored all the talks happening in the hallway,as long as i am with my Oppa.

"Keep it down,guys!"
Woozi,being the eldest warned them and they went back to their shared rooms with each other.He knocked and entered our room.

"Hey,better thank me later."
He opened the door a bit and exited our room.

We continued our cuddle and little did we know,we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End
hey,beauties.
hope you enjoyed a glimpse of Coups up there and to Ella,i'm super late to make this and i hope you enjoyed the story.
love,
-zara