Sweet Sleepovers

Tony's POV

     I'm glad that Mark is still my BFF. To be honest, he is my only friend that I have left, and I want to cherish our friendship forever. I can't believe that it almost went away today. I hope that doesn't happen again.

     We're laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling in comfortable silence. Mark is so warm and muscular. He has a perfect body shape, and his abs are so sexy. I mean I have muscles and abs too, but his is better looking and more defined than mine.

     I don't know how or why, I guess it's kind of a habit of mine, but my hand ends up on top of Mark's... again, but this time, he doesn't do anything. He didn't look at it weirdly, or ask about it. He just kept staring at the ceiling.

"Tony?" He broke the silence. Aww, say my name again, it sounds so sexy when you say it...... I sound like a total creep right now.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"What's it like being gay?" He asked, hesitating a little.

     I turned my body around in my bed, he just turned his head, I stare into his beautiful eyes.

"This is what it's like." I grabbed his chin gently, brought him closer to my face, and pressed my lips into his. "That was the best kiss ever." Is probably what I would've said if that actually happened.

     Here's what really happened: "Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"What's it like being gay?"

     I turned my body around in my bed, he just turned his head, I stare into his beautiful eyes. No one really asked me that question before, and I'm wondering why he's asking it.

"Well, it's not too different from being straight. You'll just like the people who have more in common with you because they're the same gender, so neither of you would have to deal with 'buying bae some pads or tampons.'"

     Mark laughed. He has a sexy laugh. "Good to know."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Just wondering what it's like on the other side. Or why people would make fun of someone for that."

"Are you seriously ok with me being gay?"

"I don't see anything wrong with it."

"But, you're straight."

"Yeah, but not homophobic. You don't have to be gay just to support gay rights, right?"

"I know, but... it kinda feels weird. It even felt weird when my mom accepted me, but also relieving. I've been picked on all my life because of that, and the only people who accepted me were you and mom."

     Mark nodded. "Sorry dude." I turn my head to him, he was still staring at the ceiling. I wonder what he's thinking.

     I took another slice of pizza, then realized something. I jumped off my bed and went in my closet.

     After grabbing something important, I went back to Mark, who is now sitting up.

"Here." What I grabbed was money, and I handed it to him.

    He just stared at it. "What's this for?"

"It's for the pizza you bought me."

     He still doesn't take it. I kept gesturing him to take it, but he doesn't.

"I don't want it." He stated.

"Ok then. Give it to your parents. It's their money you stole, right?"