Chapter 4 x

Harry's P.O.V. ♪

Wow that was the best kiss ever. Ive been around a while and kissed quite a few people but that was the best kiss ive ever had. We vampires dont need to breath but that took my breath away.

I look at Demi-Anne and wait for the answer. She must like me back as she wouldnt off kissed me back like she did. Shes just looking at me like shes seen a ghost, i really wish i could read her mind but there is something there blocking m from reading it. Im waiting for an answer then i notice something, her eyes are welling up and a tear slips out of her eye. I cup her fragile face and wipe away her tears with the pad of my thumb.

"Why are you crying?" i have no clue whether ive upset her or not. I really hope not as i cant bare to see her cry, its breaking my heart.

Demi-Annes P.O.V. ♪

Wow, how can he be so sweet. My ex's never asked me out like that, well ive only had a few boyfriends and never did i kiss any of them. Its so sweet and i know ive only know him for a day but im really starting to like him. 

My brain is shouting yes at him but my mouth and brain arent working together, i can feel Harry rubbing under my eyes for some unknown reason. Then it occurs to me as my eye sight is slightly blurry, that im crying.

I realize i still haven't given Harry an answer and he looks genuinely concerned. Its nothing to be concerned about really, but no body shows any affection to me, not even my dad, he rarely talks to me since mum died. All he does is drink and sleep.

I do really like Harry but do i wanna jump into a relationship after knowing him for not even 24 hours?

"Harry, i like you, i do really like you but ive not even known you for 24 hours and i just dont wanna rush into anything, lets hang around and spend some time together then ask me in a week and ill give you an answer, please dont consider this as a no, just give me time, please" 

wow, now dont i sound desperate and complicated. In all honesty i am, im a self harmer and nobody notices or knows as all i wear is long sleeves or a load of bracelets to cover them. 

"Okay, im glad thats not a definite no as i really do like you, i know that as you said you havent known me for 24 hours but it gives me hope that you will say yes next week when i ask.Lets go to the restaurant that i said about earlier"

AUTHORS NOTE!

sorry that its short but its an update <3 

I will try and make these updates longer but i dont really have a lot of time to update my books! x

Love you all whose reading!

SOMEONE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS BOOK! I NEED TO KNOW IF ITS ANY GOOD OR NOT!!

xx DaynaHolly xxx