Chapter 6 x

Harrys P.O.V

Nate. i havent told you about Nate have i? Nate is the cruel perosn that turned me into a filthy blood sucking monster. He used me to be a killing machine. If it wasnt for Liam showing up when he did, i would of killed the whole town.

Liam showed me a side of vampires id never heard of, ones that drink from ainmals or blood bags, the care and look after achother. The animal blood doesnt fill yoou up as much but it satisfies you.

Demi-Annes P.O.V.

As i screamed YES is Harrys face it lit up with joy and the hurt from my fake rejection had vanished. He immediately pulled over and smashed his lips on mine and i must say it was better than our other kisses. So much passion and heated, but he pulled away much to my dismay but hes mine now so i can kiss him any time i want.

I looked at Harry smilling but he looked distant, like he was having a flash back. 

"Harry, Are you okay?" but i got no answer. I slightly shook him but nothing, i gently slapped his cheek and nothing, i was getting frustrated so i full on slapped him and that got him out of his trance.

"Ouch! What the fuck was that for?" he asked whilst rubbing his cheek that has a visable red hand print on.Whoopsie...

"You zoned out and wouldnt respond to anything else. I spoke to you, shook you, gently slapped you and nothing worked, so i bitch slapped you and that worked" i told him and winked at him. "you looked like you was having a flashback or you was in a trance, are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine babe, lets get you home, i would invite you home but my friends are a bit strange" Harry said and kissed my knuckles, she sighed but smiled when he mentioned his friends.

"You could come back to mine if you want?" My dad will most probably be at work. He works 10am till some time between 6pm and 1am. I still have no clue what he works as and im not allowed to ask him.

"Sure, ill come round for a bit" he kissed me swiftly then started the car back up and drove to my house with a huge ass grin on his beautiful face. Oh my, i think ive fallen for him, i dont just like him, i think.........i love him!

*Authors Note!*

DOUBLE UPDATE! im sorry it took so long but ive been busy. So,what do you think her dad works as?

Merry Christmas and Happy new year! (sorry its late guys!)

Can you guys say what you think? if its shit ill take it down but i NEED feedback! dont be a ghost reader!

Love ya! DaynaHolly!xxx