Part 13

~~~~~~~~~~~62 days later~~~~~~~~~~

Steve was in the grocery store, getting some basic needs stuff, he paid the bill and walked out of the store, the street was deserted, unlike the time when he had entered, Steve just walked towards his car when his way was blocked by a dark, tall hooded figure. Steve looked up, and a smirk was all he could see before something touched his chest.

_____________________________________

Tony and Sam were out of the city, Fury had some important things to deal with and so they had to leave.
Wanda and Vision were home with Natasha.
Natasha sat on the couch reading a magazine on newborns, her due date was just a week away now, anytime she would be rushed to the hospital.

Vision received a call, it was Steve, he needed immediate assistance and so Vision left without a question.

It was past midnight when the door bell rang.

"Who rings that thing? I never knew it exists" Natasha said shocked.

"Neither did I, let me see" Wanda replied and went to check.

She opened the door and before she could react she was pushed with a bang, she landed far on the floor, and went unconscious.

"Wanda! " Natasha yell and tried to stand up. She struggled and was finally on her feet, she bumped into something and almost fall, but something, someone caught her. She looked up and was shocked.

"Hey there mama avenger, good to see you again" he said, his voice cold, his eyes glittering.

"Loki" she managed to say before he hit her head with his sceptre and she went unconscious in his arms.

He picked her up, and moved towards the door but something controlled his legs.

"Not so fast intruder " she said, Wanda held his legs and pulled him back.

"Ah! Isn't that the little witch" Loki said, "Good to see you in person, very few people hold powers that match mine. "

He flicked his scepter, but she avoided his attack with her mind.

"Rhodes, Vision, Jarvis inform everyone we are in trouble" She shouted.

"Oh don't worry my little witch, your conversing system has been already compromised" Loki said bitterly, "Soldier" he shouted.

Bucky appeared from behind Loki, Wanda's face fell, he was in control, again!!

"Bucky! Don't listen to him, you know us, he is a enemy" Wanda cried helplessly.

"He is my master" Bucky said and pulled her hair, he pushed a collar on her neck, rendering her powerless.
They walked towards the door.

"No, Bucky, don't do this" Wanda yelled, "she is Steve's wife, your best friend's wife".

Wanda kept crying as they departed.

_____________________________________

Vision brought Steve home, Steve was still unconscious, he found Wanda on the floor.

"Wanda? what happened? " he asked.

"Bucky, Bucky and that guy, Thor's brother, they took Natasha" she was breathless, her eyes still clouded with tears. Vision broke the collar.

"They took her Vis" she cried, "I couldn't.. I couldn't protect them".

"I need to inform Mr. Stark" Vision stoodup.

"Do it fast" Wanda said.

_____________________________________

Natasha opened her eyes, she was somewhere she couldn't recognize. It was a very dark room, with a small source of light that was coming from the window, she looked out, too many stars, she was not on earth, couldn't be, this sight was no where on earth.