Perfect

I couldn't tell Mark(the manager) again. My shift ended so fast maybe I was thinking about my newest crush. I bet he's older with like 4 or 5 years but 'age don't matter' in this case. I said my goodbyes, walked straight outside to get my bike. My next stop is for iceceeam before heading to the library. I study an hour everyday(minimum) Psychology isn't that easy especially if you have results like mine. My A's are so attractive and fly all thanks to my dad. He's so smart; good genes.
My dad is a doctor, I don't like to brag about it so I say that but really he's a Cardiologist; One of the best in town (the best). I've watched him operate twice and it was just beautiful. He's kind of the major inspiration to be great, I keep asking myself what else I need. My mother on the other hand is a very sweet business woman, so humble she blends perfectly with dads pride (lol!) They're the perfect match made in heaven. I have an elder brother that made my life hell when growing up, Edward, who is now an engineerbdoes nothing else than make my bank account smile; everyone should get an elder brother. Mine is the best.

I studied for three hours today cause I have an assignment for tomorrow so had to complete it. All I can think of of going home to crash, I'm so tired.

Home was normal, dropped my stuff then came back back downstairs to help mom with dinner. We were having spaghetti with meatball sauce and theres definitely icecrean (specially for me). Dad came home almost immediately with news of how he had a scheduled surgery for early the next day in some town so he was leaving later this night to meet up.

Dinner was great, mom is a great cook. After stuffing myself with spaghetti, I took a bowl of icecream  told my dad goodluck in his surgery, kissed mom goodnight and left for my room.  My bed was calling me so bad I didn't have time to do anything other than wash my face, take few scoops from my bowl of happiness and jump on my bed. In less than a minute, I was gone.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks!
M3E!

X