Ups and Downs

5:30am and my alarm buzzed loudly beside me, it felt like just 30mins I was so frustrated getting up. I had an right o'clock lecture of abnormal psychology and thinking of those diseases is giving me a headache.

Brushed my teeth and had a nice bath.  Worse part of going out out is picking an outfit. Scanning my wardrobe, I noticed my very fine bodycon purple dress, it was sleeveles so I paired it with a black fitted blazer, ankle strap 2inches pumps and a D&G bag. Sophisticated was the name of my look. I got downstairs to meet applesauce waffles for me while mom made herself a healthy herbed chicken omelette. Breakfast was smooth, mom and I left home at the same time. I got into my car as I zoomed off to school leaving mon to follow my trail.

The last three hours were hectic. When it comes to that course it keeps going on and on, I was so happy when it came to an end. First stop today was to trim those split ends eating up my hairmany salon wasn't so far from work (technically, it's my salon, mom owns it)

***********************************

By the time I was done, my hair was bouncing with so much life and my nails were glowing. I was farmished by the time I was leaving and I always avoid eating at my work place so I drove to McDonald's round the corner to get myself a bacon cheeseburger and whatever drink I could lay my hands on (which mom musn't find out)

Turning of the ignition and unbuckling my belt simultaneously, I turned only to see 'mr crush'  eating inside with his signature wide smile plastered on his face. Butterflies were jumping inside me. I hurriedly picked my purse out of my bag before coming down from the car before realizing someone was with him (all from outside btw). I was sad instantly but what was I thinking, a good looking guy who obviously had it going well for him without a 'woman' not some girl that hides in bathroom stalls and has silly fluttering in her stomach.
I was so disappointed in myself as I kept watching him with his date. Happiness glistened in his eyes as he stopped talking to stared at her. OMG! He was leaning in, her features were coming to view (were they about to kiss???) My eyes popped out as I watched in utmost shock when their lips met.
It was a soft yet wet kiss, my stomach cramped with jealousy. Their lips met for the third time now when an turned outside with smiles (to take deep breaths I'm sure)

Our eyes met, gaze locked. I knew this woman, she looked too familiar. I never lose in a staring contest but I blinked back tears when I saw who it was. My mother was stating back at me. At this point, her facial expression had also changed. I saw her get up quickly but before she could run out to meet me, I was in my car heading for the highway. Jealousy turned to anger, disgust and hurt all of a sudden.
I pressed on the turtle and the car jerked forward. I was on a 120mph without being buckled up, tears were dropping so easy and I wasn't trying to stop them.

***********************************

I didn't know when I got here but I didn't stop. The lights were all green so I kept flying; I was approaching a cross road when the light went red. It was too late for me. Stepping on the brake like my life depended on it (which it did) and trying to avoid the car coming from the right, I didn't see the truck from the left; I ran straight into it. The loudest scream of my life escaped my mouth as I jumped from my seat to collide with the windscreen and back to the window.

All I could hear were sirens blasting from every angle, feets shuffling, people shouting at the topnof their voices.
"Ma'am hang in there, we'll get you out s...." was all I heard till the darkness kissed me goodnight.

THE END!!!
😆😆😆

Thank you all for reading,  really appreciate it.
Zaiybooboo you've got my heart.
David, lol! You know what you helped with, thanks hun!
3chapters of idk what you want to call it.
Sorry for the twist at the end btw, she was too happy for my liking.
The book isn't edited,  ignore grammatical, spelling and any other errror. Thanks!
Feyi loves you!

M3E!
X