Chapter 1

Text Copyrights ©2017 to Queengoldd 

 All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright , no part of this publication may be reproduced , stored in or introduced into a database and retrieval system or transmitted in any form or any means ( electronic , mechanical , photocopying , recording or otherwise ) without the prior written permission of the publisher expect in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anaya Roderick

As i drove down the Harlem streets all i could think about was getting in my bed and watching reruns of Love & Hip-Hop L

As i drove down the Harlem streets all i could think about was getting in my bed and watching reruns of Love & Hip-Hop L.A . This week went by extremely slow and work has me exhausted .

Owning your own business is not easy but it'll all pay off in the end. I'm honestly proud of myself , for me to be only 24 years old i'm doing pretty damn good .

My girls wanted me to go out with them tonight but i'm too tired to do anything . I just want to spend the rest of my Friday night in my bed. My best friend's Nadirah and Karin have been my girls since the sixth grade. If you seen one of us the other two weren't far behind . We literally did everything together , we are more like sisters then best friend's . Our mother's being friends didn't make it any better .

i tapped the green icon on the screen in my Mercedes Benz G-Wagon accepting Karin's call .

" Hey , What's up?"

" Have you figured out what your wearing tonight "

" Rin " i whined calling Karin by her nickname . She's the youngest out of us being that she's 22 turning 23 in November .

" Please Ana , you have to go i want you guys to meet him at the same time and i don't know when's the next time he's gong to be free to meet you guys ."

"  Fine Karin , but you owe me " i replied turning down the street of my neighborhood .

" Thank You Thank You Thank You , I love you so much . We'll be at your house at 10 "

" Yeah whatever , Your Welcome "

" 10 Anaya not 10:01 or 10:02 "

" Bye Rin " i said pulling into my drive way as i disconnected the call .

its already 7:28pm , so that means i don't even have time to take a little cat nap . I cant believe their dragging me out with them tonight . I'm not even going to have time to take out my feed-in braids and wash my hair .

                                        9:55pm

Once i was done applying my red lipstick , I sat on my bed to put on my black thigh high heel boots . My outfit was simple , a over sized button up silk shirt and boots . I didn't even wanna go so they better be glad i even put this on .