Chapter 7

Anaya Roderick

I sat on my couch dressed in a pair of pink sleeping shorts and a gray tank top . It's was currently 9:27pm and I was waiting for David to come over . I was slightly nervous because I was going to tell him how I was feeling . This situation can end two ways

1. He likes me back   

Or

2. He rejects me

I don't like rejection but i mean who does ? If he doesn't feel the same way things will become weird as hell between us . He told me he was almost here ten minutes ago. The longer i sit here waiting for him the more i lean towards not telling him . I'm 24 years old and i just need to stuck it up and tell him straight up how my feeling .

David😍😩

"Hello ?" I asked answering the phone

"Come open the door " He replied before hanging up

I placed my cup on my coffee table before getting up to go open the door for him. Opening the door he stood there looking fine as ever .

" Hey " i said moving to the side so he could come in

"What's up "

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me into a hug . " You did miss a nigga huh " He said lightly laughing

"I'm starting to think you missed me " I said looking up at him with my arms wrapped around his neck still . Pulling me closer to him , he looked down at me biting his bottom lip " Maybe i did " He replied in a low raspy voice before leaning down some

I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips a few times before taking his bottom lip in between my teeth . He cupped my butt in his hands and let out a low groan as i started sucking on his bottom lip before releasing it.

"David " i whispered as he picked me up and laid me down my on my couch before getting in between my legs .

I know i'm suppose to be telling him how i feel right now but the sexual tension has been high between us since we met . I honestly don't want to stop it this time either .

Omniscient

David began to trail his tongue up and down Anaya's neck before sucking on her spot that he had found the first night they met . While still sucking on her neck his hands griped her thighs as she arched her back from the pleasure he was giving her . She leaned up some making him do the same before pulling her tank top off .

"Maybe i did miss you " She said brushing her lips against his before she parted them with her tongue and they began exploring each others mouths .

Anaya moaned placing a hand on the side of his ace as she turned her head some so he could explore her mouth some more . His hand were rubbing all over her body and she was loving it.

For the first time in years she was being touched by a man that wasn't forced and she loved it .

While still engaging in their kiss he picked up her and carried her to room . Once they had reached her room Anaya broke the kiss and helped him pull the black t-shirt he had on over his head . Running her hands up and down his chest , she pushed him onto her bed before getting on top of him .

David was rocked hard and was ready to give her every inch of him but he wanted her to make the first move . He knew that Anaya found him attractive but any other time they were going to get intimate she would sop them . So he was going to let her make the first move this time .

Leaning back on his elbows he watched as she pulled down the little pink shorts she had on. Standing in front of him in just a black bra and thong set , he was in daze .

"Come here " He said sinking his teeth into his bottom lip giving her that same look that drives her crazy .

Straddling his lip she leaned kissing him once more while his hands found their way all over body . Not really playing attention to her hands roaming all over him , Anaya stuck her hand in his boxers grabbing his hard member .

"Fuck " He cussed as she caught him by surprise .

She pushed his sweats and boxers down some freeing him member while attacking his neck with soft kisses . Not liking not being in control David flipped them over pulling down her panties . He only went down a one female before and that was when he was a teenager . He's 27 now you do the math .

Pecking her inner thighs Anaya's breathing started to pick up loving the attention he was showing her . Kissing everywhere but where she wanted him to she began to get frustrated with his teasing her .

"Stop teasing me " She whined looking down at him

"You want me to stop teasing you ?"

"Ye--" and before she could get her words out completely he was sucking , licking , kissing and everything else like she was his last meal .

"David ...." She moaned gripping the back his head

"No touching " He said grabbing her hands and placing them on the side of her holding them down .

Knowing how close she was to her peak due to how loud she was moaning he sucked harder

"Mhmm " She moaned breathing hard as she came .

Standing up he grabbed a condom out his wallet before pulling his swats and boxers completely off . While doing so Anaya sat up unclasping her bra laving them both necked .

" You sure you want this " He asked her while rubbing the tip of his dick up and down her slit. Nodding her head yes unable to actually talk , he eased himself into her inch by inch felling her up .

He laid over her peck her lips a few times not moving so that she could get use to his size before starting to give her slow strong strokes .

"Baby.." She moaned enjoying the pleasure that he was giving her .

Her moans motivated him to give her faster and deeper strokes that made her dig her nails in his back . Hissing David tried to concentrate on getting her to have her second orgasm . Once she did reach her second orgasm Anaya though that they were done but David had a few more things to show her . Resulting in them going at it all night long .

-----------------------

It's kinda short i know but next chapter will be longer and better

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Queengoldd