Chapter 5: Girls night got crashed.

Your P.O.V

I walked with harley out of jokers base and though of a pretty fun idea. "Hey harely" I said with a smirk. "What y/sv/n??" Harley asked holding her back on her neck.

"Hows  about you, me, Ivy and kitty have a girls night out in the town? Ya ' know, like blow things up and kidnap a few people for fun" I smiled. She looked at me and smiled big. "I'll go see if the girls are busy" Harley said walking towards the phone.

~Le time skip~

Me and harley waited in a warehouse where we said we would meet up. "You said they were coming right" I said, spinning a dagger on my hand because I had gotten bord.

"We're heeerreee~" catwoman said ina sing-song voice. Me and harley looked over to see catwoman and Ivy walking in. "About time" I breathed as they got to us.

"So, where first?" Ivy asked smirking. "First, we go to the bank, get some hostages and get some attention" Harley smiled.

"Sounds fun" I smiled and the others nodded.

~Le time skip to bank~

I walked in with a scythe in hand, harley with her bat, catwoman with her hands ready to knock some people out, and Ivy with her powers.

I stepped to the middle of the bank and yelled at the top of my lungs "this is a bank robbery, everyone on the ground and put money in the bags!" I smiled.

Harley walked over to the bank teller and held out a bag. Ivy decided to have some fun and made the bank into a jungle. Catwoman got bord and punched a civilian.

I walked over to a civilian and held my scythe to their neck. "So, what's your name?" I asked. "T-thomas" he studdered. "Nice name, got a family?" I asked crouching down to his level. "Y-yes, a wife and 2 daughters." He said pulling out a picture from his wallet.

"Cute." I said. " just cut his throat already" Ivy said behind me. I stood up and held the scythe closer to his neck. Don't do it, this isn't you...A thought came to my head. "No, I don't feel like killing tonight." I said walking away.

"Ok, got the money, let's go" Harley said as we stared walking out. Before we could make it to the door, a flash or red and wind came in frount of us.

My heart started to hurt as I saw the flash standing in front of me. "Y/n?" He said. He sounded reliefed and shocked. "How do you know my name?" I asked, frustrated that my heart as acing for him.

Before any of us could land a blown on the flash, harley, catwoman and Ivy were all tied up.  I glared at the flash and tryed to hit him, but missed on purpose. Why am I doing this?!? I thought to my self.

The flash pinned me down. "Let's head somewhere more private" he said, not smiling. Why do I feel like he should be smiling? A million thoughts where rushing through my head as the flash picked me up bridal style and speed off.

I shut my eyes and nusled my head into the crook of his neck because of how fast we were going.

When I felt us stop I opened my eyes to see I was in a weird looking ceil. The glass closed and I looked over to see the flash. Another guy and girl ran in and started talking to the flash.

"Dude! Why did you put her in there?!" The guy asked, looking really pissed off. "She doesn't remember any of us...I found her with poison ivy, harley quinn and catwoman in gotham." The flash said in a monotone voice. The guy and girl looked at me with sad eyes.

"She was a villain" the flash said through gritted teeth.
_______________________________________

Finally!! Got this done!! Wooooo.