Chapter 6: Bassy!!

Sorry for not updating!! Aloooot of things are happening in ma life rn.

But shrew dat, we gunna read mo fanfics!!
_______________________________________

I got dressed in a red and black flannel and jeans, with my favorite  (f/c) convers.

"Ok, I'm ready. Do you want me to speed us to her house, or do you want to take a taxi or somthing?" I asked. "L-lets take a taxi. I mean, you know, so cisco or barry can't track you." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, sure, ok" I said rolling my eyes ad I grabbed my coat. We got outside and got into a taxi. After grell told the taxi driver where to go, he looked over at me and smiled. "I'm glad you at lest remeber me and our family." He said.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm glad I can remeber that too." I said looking off into space. "Is something wrong??" Grell asked. "No, I'm fine. Just...a little shaken up still from being a villain. I mean, I don't ever want to hurt an innocent civilian." I said rubbing the side of my arm.

Grell pulled me close to him and hugged me. " I know you would never hurt some one" he said, rubbing my back. I smiled. The rest of the drive to bella's, who grell called bassy, house.

Once we got there I paid the driver and walked up to the house. I rung the door bell as grell starting dancing excitedly. "Yes, who is it-" bella said, but was cut off by grell jumping on her and hugging her.

"Bassy!!!!" Grell said excitedly. "Ah! Grell get off me!! What have I said about attack hugs?!?" Bella said in a stern voice.

"Sorry, it's just I was excited to see you" Grell said getting up, then helping bella up. "So why are you here again?" Bella asked. "Oh, I need help fixing my little sisters brain here" he said smiling.

"What's wrong with her?" Bella asked looking at me up and down. "Memory loss" I said. She sighed. "Did grell some how do this?" She asked giving grell with a sideways glance. "Um, no. I just hit my head really hard I think." I said.

Everything seemed to pause for a moment as I remembered getting kidnapped and how I hit my head really hard. Then harley brainwashing me. "Um, hello, earth to y/n." Grell said waving his hand in front of me. "Wha?" I asked, shaking out of it.

"Did you remeber something??" Grell asked. "Yeah, how I lost my memories in the first place. I was kidnapped by some random dude, who was making this girl into a weapon with me and the others who got kidnapped." I started. I told them the rest of the story and bella looked surprised.

"Wow. Well then. If you bashed your head THAT hard, maybe I need to do a brain and skull scan. Come inside, we need to do tests." She said and we walked in.

_______________________________________

Meow