Chapter 25 Nationals

So here's what you missed on Glee...Ryder and Liam talked through Liam's pain from his past. Jackson almost humiliated Ryder, the same way that Bree humiliated Tina last year but both Ryder and Liam kicked his ass. Liam won prom king and Kitty won queen. And the New Directions are heading out to NewYork for Nationals that's what you missed on Glee!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The New Directions sat in Central Park eating lunch. A delightful meal of burgers, french fries and sodas. Blaine, Sam, Rachel, Santana and Kurt were with them.

"So how long are you guys in town for?" Blaine enquired, he was so excited to show his little brother around NewYork.

"Until Friday" Jake replied.

"We need to go and watch Rachel in Funny Girl tonight then" Santana laughed.

"Yeah I can get seats at the front reserved" Rachel said giddily. Liam could see this becoming a bad idea. If he had learned anything in his sixteen year, it was to never get Rachel excited. It just led to her becoming a total diva and ruining it for everyone and them hating her slightly.

"Sounds great" Liam said with a forced smile. Ryder laughed and pushed him over. He knew when Liam was putting on a smile and when he had a genuine smile.

"So Marley are you writing the original song?" Sam asked. Marley shook her head.

"I set Liam on the task. He wrote the mashup for regionals" Marley explained.

"What's the song called?" Blaine muttered.

"Alive" Liam replied. Blaine froze. He knew what Liam wrote about, the thing he hadn't told Ryder.

"How did you come up with name?" Ryder enquired. Blaine shook his head, it wasn't needed though. Liam knew that Ryder wouldn't be able to handle the news and not tell Riley and Liam's parents. Blaine was the only one who knew. Liam wanted it to stay that way since if his parents knew then there would be doctors and councillors and then the bulimia issues and anorexia issues would be investigated as well.

"I wrote it and that word just stood out" Liam replied with a smile. After they all finished eating, Mr Shue let the group go their own way as long as they stayed in groups.

"Alright I want everyone back here by five pm. Liam, Adam I want you in Blaine's dorm room by seven at the latest" Mr Shue warned. Liam still couldn't believe that Mr Shue was letting Liam and Adam stay in Blaine's dorm room. Ryder and Riley wandered over to Liam. Adam was talking to Blaine about where to check out first.

"I say we check out liberty island, after all it's NewYorks biggest attraction" Riley pointed out.

"That sounds like a swell idea" Blaine replied. They walked off.

"You really just said swell didn't you?" Liam laughed, he ran to catch up with them all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Liam and Adam wandered down to the NYADA cafeteria. They had to keep helping each other up. They had their arms around each others back so they didn't fall down. They both had pj bottoms on, Adam in a tight teeshirt, Liam in Ryder's baggy blue hoody. They both had high tops on. Blaine was already up and dressed.

"How the fuck are you completely awake?" Adam groaned. His head collapsed next to his bowl.

"If he falls asleep in his cereal I get to tweet the first picture" Liam explained. Blaine snorted.

"I wasn't awake at five this morning though. I went to bed at a sensible time" Blaine replied. Adam did a very rude hand gesture.

"We're in NewYork I want to live a little" Adam explained.