Beginning

Beginning

«-»

Percy's point of view

«-»

It was almost the start of the school year, so I was leaving Camp Half-Blood to stay with my mom, Paul and my uncle, Tony Stark.

"Annabeth, Annabeth!" I said running over to her. I picked her up and spun her around.

"What?" She giggled as I put her down.

"Mom, Paul and I are moving out!"

"That's incredible, where to?"

"A bigger apartment in the centre of New York!"

She crossed her arms over her chest, "you can't live in the centre of New York, that's where Stark Tower is silly."

"You know what I mean." Although I was moving to Stark Tower.

"Do you need any help?"

"No," I said quickly, I can't let her know where I'm staying, I've got enough publicity in the demigod word. "We've got enough help."

"Okay then, you still going to Goode?"

"Of corse, see ya Wise Girl." I said as I saw Paul's car pull up at the bottom of the hill.

"Bye Seaweed Brain."

"Hey Percy, are you ready to go to your uncles house?" Mom asked as I hopped in the back seat.

"I've been ready all week." I said clicking my seatbelt in.

"This'll be interesting." Paul's said as we drove off.

We drove to Stark Tower. Tony had already introduced mom, Paul and myself to the team (although Thor already knew about me, he fangirled so hard when he saw me) so there was no problem there. We walked into the lobby where Tony was waiting for us.

"Welcome to Stark Tower, how may I help you?" He asked jokingly.

"You know what we're here for Tony." Mom said.

"And nice to see you too Sally." He said walking towards us and pulling us into a hug. We had now officially moved in.

Oh, and because I'm one of the 'most powerful beings in the universe' (according to Thor), they let me become an Avenger. But, I can't let any of my friends know-or anyone for that matter-know who I am.

«-»

Hey, so this book is originally Thea_Child_Of_Athena, changed this first chapter slightly. And also like Thea_Child_Of_Athena, I will be putting a song in each chapter, after this one. This is set after BoO and the first Avengers movie.