Chapter 14: Weeping

Marzia's POV

I hated being like this. Seeing my friend getting raped by an ugly girl, probably going to get killed. You have no idea what it's like. Unless you do...I'm so very sorry. Very. A tear rolled down my cheek as y/n hung her head over her chest, trying to sleep through everything. We were all chained up, and we could hear the rain pattering outside. We had no idea where we were, but I think we were in a cave. Hailey was out of the room, and y/n and I were just sitting. We cried.

"Y/n?" I asked out. Y/n slowly lifted her head up, cold eyes looking at me.
"What?" She asked darkly. I felt sorrow overfill me.
"I...I'm sorry. Sorry you have to go through this with me." I apologized. Y/n sighed, looking the other way.
"It's okay." She mumbled. I sighed in relief, cracking a tiny smile. I haven't smiled in hours. All of a sudden, we heard footsteps. But..more than normal. We saw Hailey, but behind her were...3 girls? I thought there was only 3 girls in the first place! There's 4? I couldn't believe it.

"Girls." Hailey said to us. The other 3 stepped into the light. "Meet Paige, Bea, and...m/n (mom's name!)." Hailey declared. I heard a terrifying gasp come from y/n as she stared at the h/c headed girl.

Your POV

Mom. It was my mom that went missing about 16 years ago. She stared at me with stone cold e/c eyes. Tears filled my eyes as I mouthed out, 'mom'. She had to be bad! She had a rifle in her hand! She was very muscular, too. She seemed pretty, but deadly. Like a poisonous frog.

She smiled at me in an evil tone, and I whimpered absentmindedly. Marzia shrunk back, shutting her eyes.
"Hello, y/n." M/n said blankly. I looked at her. I felt a sudden urge of anger overcome me.
"Where were you, 16 years ago?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. M/n chuckled.
"Oh-ho...I was only out on the run for murderous subjects." She giggled, her raspy voice booming through my head. She stroked her gun, and smiled. Paige and Bea looked...scared. Almost like they were forced to come here.
"Um..." Paige peeped out. "Do we-?" Paige cut herself off.

Hailey glared at Paige, and nodded. Paige got out a pistol from her back, and pointed it at each of us.
"Eeny..." Paige whispered, pointing the pistol at Marzia.
"Meeny..." Bea said, taking out a butcher knife and pointing it at me.
"Miny..." Hailey declared, pointing a katana at Marzia.
"Mo..." M/n giggled, pointing her rifle at me.
"We..." All of them hollered, pointing their weapons at Marzia.
"Choose..." They pointed to me.
"You..." They pointed to Marzia
"NOW!" They tricked up, about to shoot at me. Before my heart could stop, we heard a loud, screaming,
"NO!"

And I just saw Jack shot, Mark stabbed, and Felix shot. They screamed in pain.
"Jack! Mark!" I weeped.
"Felix!" Marzia screamed.

Paige and Bea's faces looked horrified, and they took a key from Hailey.
"Hey!" Hailey yelled. Paige and Bea ran towards us, and Paige unlocked our chains. We looked around, smiling.
"Thank you!" I thanked. Paige and Bea smiled and nodded. They threw us some clothes, and we got them on quickly.

Time to beat Hailey.