Where is Fawn?

Shawn's POV

I look up from my food and see Nico looking at Fawn. What dose he think he is doing? Didn't I tell that little pipsqueak that she was mine she just didn't know it yet. "What did I tell you about staying away from Fawn?" I ask him and he comes out of his trance. Hah shows him. He then gets up and goes to lay on the awful creatures neck. The beast then begins to move and quick as a blink Nico sat next to Fawn, she then put her head on his shoulder. He then looks at her and kisses her head. Then the ideate puts his head on hers and goes to sleep. Like seriously does this guy have a death wish or something that is my girl and when this quest is over she is going to see how  much better I am than that loser.  I go to lay down on the dragon then that awful creature throws me across the sand near the fire. I give it a glare it then proceeds to spit smoke out of it's nose. I turn over and proceed to fall into a restless sleep.

I wake up and look over at the dragon, then I panic. All I see is that loser Nico sleeping by himself where is Fawn, I swear that if he lost her I would kill him right here. I run over to him then violently shake him awake. He wakes up with a start. He looks around probably looking for Fawn. His eyes look like they are about to fall out of his head, they where so big. "Where is Fawn?" He asked extremely concerned. That dragon then points at a lot of foot prints all to small for Fawn to make considering her size. We then follow all the foot prints and then we see. Fawn tied to a pole with fire wood all around her and surrounded by shirtless guys.

Fawn's POV

So I was awoken standing up. Wait I didn't fall asleep standing up. I open my eyes and see a lot of shirt less guys now this is usually a girls dream but I was tied to a pole and there was fire wood around me. Then there was this dude that was sitting on a throne and he was just kind of looking at me. I know creepy right. "Don't even try to use your witch magic we have an enchantment around the island, so it will not work." He said. "Do you like magic?" I asked as my brain started turning. "No we hate magic. Why do you ask?" He asked looking really confused. "No reason it is just that, an enchantment is a spell and a spell is magic. But you boys know that right." I asked smirking. The leader I am guessing because he was sitting on a thrown. "Be quite you little witch, don't tell me what to do." He said looking very upset. "I am not telling you what to I am simply stating the obvious and you boys do know that right that. Enchantments are magic and if you don't like magic then why have no magic." I stated with a smirk. Then all the boys turn to there leader. They start going after him. "Guys don't listen to her she is a witch you fools." They then chased after him. Nico then ran over and untied me and then we all ran back to Clover and we rode off to Rome we go.

___________________________________
Hey Lovelies,
Yes I did an update are ya'll proud of me, sorry that it is a small update. Next one will be longer promise.
Well the weird conversations asides.

Until next time My Lovelies
_GhostWritter9889