Epilogue

Authors Note

These are the people that turned in to gods.

Zeus- Jason/king of all gods

Aphrodite- Piper/Queen of all Gods

Poseidon- Percy

Athena- Annabeth

Hades- Nico

Fawn- Fawn

Hera- Hayden (Random Person)

Demeter-Meg (Trials of Apollo Reference)

Ares- Clarisse

Apollo-Will

Artemis-Bianca

Hephaestus- Leo

Everyone who was dating got married, it was all really fast.

Now Back to the story

Nico's POV

It has been about a month, since Fawn and I became gods and goddesses. Fawn has been away, on business. Fawn, Meg, and Percy where dealing with some of the monster in the Sea of Monsters (the Bermuda triangle for all you mortals). I now know how my father felt for almost all eternity. It has been so empty, while my queen was gone. Then all of a sudden the doors open and in walks some of my guards. I was confused, then I see my beautiful wife walk in. I stand up from my position sitting on my throne, I walk up to her and she is wearing a dress, that she was obviously not a fan of. My little tom-boy.  After I had let her go from the hug, she went to go change and I went back to my spot on the throne and continued judging souls. Then Fawn came back and sat by my side. She looked at me and took my hand and we sat there until it was dinner time.

After Dinner we had gone to bed in our master bedroom, it was really nice by the way.

I woke up first and looked over to see my gorgeous vision of a wife laying beside me. I kissed all over her face and neck until she woke up. When she woke up, I instructed on of the servants to bring us, breakfast in bed.

After we had breakfast, we went to Mount Olympus, we had a meeting. My sister had taken over Artemis's place on the court, so I at least get to see her once a week, but she also said that she was going to come visit us for sure. She also said that she approved of Fawn, like a lot. When they first meet we had not been married yet, she said that if I didn't put a ring on that she would. That is how well they hit it off, but luckily I bet her too it. That is how me and my wonderful wife got married so quickly. Piper was also very happy that we had finally gotten together.

The Roman Gods, retired too. So Hazel had taken over for Pluto, and Frank had taken over for Mars. I am not quite sure for the rest of the other one's. Next year we are having, a big dance for all the camps and Gods and Goddess. Also all the "old" Gods, are still making the kids that go to the camps are still there. Considering that most of us are married with partners.

My life went from crap to perfect, after I meet the daughter of my enemy, Gaia. Specking of which, Fawn has been going to see her mother, when she has paid her time. She will be staying with us for some time, so she can get back on her feet.

So in other words, two miss fits found love in each other.

________________________________________________________________________________ Guys this book is over. I am so sad, but excited at the same time. I will hopefully have the next book up for this by this weekend.

Make sure you let me know how you guys fell about this book. Also let me know what you guys want to see in the next book.

Thanks for all the support I have been getting on this book which is amazing.

_Until next time my Lovelies

_GhostWriter9889