Well we found her

This is Fawn and her mother
Then her father

Nico's POV

Well my head hurts like heck. Once my eyes are not as blurry, I see Shawn all over Fawn trying to get her to kiss him. I then noticed there was a figure lurking in the shadows. Who ever it was seemed to think that Fawn was his daughter.

My eyes widened when I realized who it was. It was the Man of evil, the evil father to the Olympians. That is right it was Kronos himself. Then it hit me, I am so stupid. Fawn in the Dark Princess.

All of a sudden, there was a flash of light. There was a gorgeous woman standing there.

"Mother?" Fawn asked. Wait, that is Gaia.

She had long dark hair that went to her butt. She also looked a lot like Fawn. This was not the Gaia that we all know. Not the one that we all fought, no this is a woman that cared about her child.

"My dear, you look as beautiful as you did the night we spent together. Why did you not tell me of our daughter? She looks so beautiful, so much like you." Kronos said as he came fully out of the shadows.

He also looked like a human.  He looked tall and buff, he was also kind of tan.

"Our daughter had to deal with enough with me claiming her. She didn't need both of us dragging her down. I planed on telling you. But she came a couple of days early, when I was going to tell you. But I had her and she looked so peaceful and innocent, I would have told you, you would have wanted to use her. Just like you are trying to now." Gaia explained.

Fawn just looked confused, I had gotten up and beaten down Shawn. I took Fawn in my arms, and hugged her. Gaia noticed and sent a smile our way.

Then Kronos, looked over and then what happened next was defiantly suspiring.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies, I am sorry it is so short but I am on Spring Break so I am going to update

tonight or tomorrow.

We are almost done, I am so sorry but if you guys want me to make a sequel, please let me know. I have some ideas, for it I think you will like but feel free to give me your suggestions.

Also If I do make a sequel should they have kids. If so, let me know how many and if any let me know names and what they look like.

Please don't be a silent reader, let me know what you think.

_Until next time my lovelies

_GhostWriter9889