Crush a raura fanfiction

Hey guys here's my first ever fanfiction hope you like it 💕I will try and update as much as I can

Ross pov

I'am so nervous today me and Laura are shooting the kiss in real life and reel life. I may have a crush on her wait changed that I think I'm in love with her. She's the most beautiful person I have ever seen, every time I look at her I have trouble on focusing what's happening around me. it's so hard keeping these feelings from her. you probably thinking why don't I just ask her out I can't so that it could ruin a friendship our careers everything and she probably doesn't even love me back or even like me.

"Ok guys you can go relax in your dressing rooms and then will call you back to do the big auslly kiss" Heath the director tells us

Me, Calum, Raini and Laura slowly walk off to go to my dressing room where the rest of my band hang out. yes I'm in a band it's me my older brothers Riker and rocky older sister Rydel and best friend Ellington Ratliff who we just call Ratliff then theres Ryland whose the youngest but isn't in the band but is the manager. our band is called r5.

At the minute were all sat in my dressing room playing truth or dare Ryland, Rydel and Ratliff are on one couch then Riker, rocky Calum are on another then it's me Laura and Raini on the floor.

"Ross truth or dare" rocky asks
"Truth" I reply
"Ok do you like Laura" he asks
"Of course I like Laura she's one of my best friends why wouldn't I" I answer
"You know what I mean" he moans as I start blushing and looking down at my hands that are folded in my lap.
"no... I..i don't like her in that way were... j just friends that's all I swear" I stutter as I slowly look up at Laura next to me also blushing.
Does she have a crush on me? no of course she doesn't snap out of it ross
"Ross" "Ross" I hear rocky saying and see his hand waving to snap me back into reality, I guess I must of been staring at laura longer than I thought.
"Huh" when I glance back at laura I see that she I still blushing.
"Are sure you don't like her more than a friend because your face tells a different story as its bright red" I hear Ryland laughing at me
"Ye.. yeah I'm....I'm sure I don't like her more than a best friend"
"Whatever you say ross what ever you say" I hear Ratliff reply and see him smirking at me.

There was suddenly a knock at the door. I stood up from my seat on the floor and went to open it. there stood Kevin, "Hey you guys were ready to do the auslly kiss now" great how am I supposed to kiss Laura and be fine after it and carry on acting I'm still blushing from the truth rocky gave me and its going to be so awkward afterwards.

"Hey you ok you were just standing there staring at me"
Damn it I can't help it everytime I'm near her I lost it and just stare why does she have to look so beautiful even in sweat pants?
"Hey yeah I'm fine just thinking"

"Oh ok what you thinking about"
"Just thinking that what happens if its awkward between us afterwards?" She looks at me blankly then she sends me a soft smile that makes my heart melt and says "nothing's going to change I promise"

I wrapped my arms around her as I pulled her into a long hug which lasted about five minutes until Raini came and told us they were waiting for us.