Marco polo

Hey Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had finished writing this chapter then our internet crashed but thanks guys for reading and voting please follow me on tumblr @raura3auslly and on Instagram @r53rydellington here's the next chapter hope you enjoy please comment 😘💞

Laura's pov

"But we still can't date can we" he asks as we pull back from the hug. I feel bad that we can't date after us saying I love you to each other but we can't it could ruin everything. "No we can't so were just best friends that love each other ?" I ask him it's sounds so weird but it's true "yeah that sounds like us" he says a bit sadly "are you ok about it being like that ?" he sends me a soft smile "well I'm going to have to be just don't let any guys flirt with you" I laugh as he says that because I know how jealous he can get "haha I want don't worry" I laugh as he smiles back at me. "We should probably go back to the living room there probably waiting for us" he says "yeah let's go".

Ross's pov

I really wish we were dating we just said I love you to each other oh well rydel's probably going to ask me about this later.

"Hey guys were back" Laura says as we sit down "so is it official yet?" Raini asks "no we're just going to stay as best friends we don't want to ruin anything" Laura says "are you ok with this ross " I hear rydel ask as everyone looks at me "yeah I'm fine as long as she doesn't flirt with any guys" I smirk whilst looking at laura whose smiling.

After truth or dare everyone decided to get changed to go into the pool. As I was in my room about to get changed I heard a knock at my door it was Rydel. "Hey ross" Rydel says as she sits on my bed "um hey what you doing in here?" I ask sitting down next to her "are you sure your ok about you and Laura?" She says as she looks me in the eye "uh yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be" she looks at me suspiciously "because I know your lying and that your in love with her" she says smiling "I'm fine" Rydel looks at me in the eye again. "So what did she say to you" she asks me and I can feel my self blushing thinking about her telling me she loves me back "that she loves me too but thinks we should stay as best friends who love each other, because it would be weird and awkward if we date" Rydle smirks at me "aw that is Sooooo cute I'm going to go to talk to Laura". She says as she walks to my door.

After I finish getting change I go outside as I get there I can see Rydel and Laura talking to each other I end up staring at Laura and saw that she was blushing which made me blush. "Stop staring at her" Riker says while I can see Ratliff, rocky and Calum all laughing at me "nit funny guys I can't help it she's beautiful and hot stop teasing me".

We started playing macro polo "Marco" I yell "polo" I think rocky yells back "Marco" "polo" he yells again suddenly I felt something in my arms I opened my eyes and saw Laura. "I thought you were tanning" "yeah i was but Raini and Rydel pushed me into the pool" "well I'm glad your in" she smiles at me I started leaning and so did Laura are lips were brushing against each other when we could hear fake coughing coming from Rocky "excuse us" he says whilst laughing at how red me and Laura are from embarrassment "sorry mind your own business" I mumble whilst Laura's laughing and gives me a kiss on the cheek.