I love you

Hey guys sorry for the wait but here's the next chapter the rest of the updates will be slow because of school I'll try to update on sundays thanks for reading 💕

Laura's pov

We all just sat there when Rydel said she's going to talk to Ross I didn't know what to do after that. Finally when ross and Rydel came back down you could feel the awkwardness in the air.

"Um ross could I talk to you in the kitchen" I said though I have no idea what I'm going to say to him "uh sure" he mutters looking down well this is going to go well not . He followed me to the kitchen when we got there I decided to speak first as he just looked down at his shoes. "Ross is it true that you like me more than a friend" I asked but whilst blushing.

Ross pov

I slowly followed Laura into the kitchen she decided to speak first as I just looked down "ross is it true what you said that you like me more than a friend?" she asked "yes it's true ok" "um ok I like more than a friend aswell" I looked up at her in surprised "you do" "yeah I do but we can't date Ross what if we break up if something goes wrong it will be awkward and mess up the casts friendships and the band friendships and our careers and you go on tour all the time I would miss you to much, we can't date ross I'm sorry" I can see she's trying not to cry "please Laura can we try I love you" I say she looks at me blankly oh my god I just said I love you to her "you love me?" "Uh yeah maybe" "I..I love you to but we can't date please ross can we just stay as best friends?" she says "ok if it makes you happy were only best friends" I say as she pulls me in for a hug and I wrap my arms around her small body "I love you though" I whisper "I love you too".