Finally raura

Hey guys decided to update crush anyway so here it is hope you like it thanks for reading carry on voting and commenting thanks guys 😘

Laura's pov

I woke up with the sun shinining through the window I wondered where I was then remembered I had stayed at Ross's and we fell asleep in the lounge. I turn round and ross has his arms around me still hugging me tightly I try to get out of his grip but I can't I look at him and see he's smiling in his sleep I decided I might aswell go back to sleep.

I feel ross start to wake up and around me I can hear voices "aw there so cute" "finally raura" there were also camera flashes and sounds going off.

"What's happening" ross say in his sexy groggy morning voice "we fell asleep in the lounge and your siblings are taking pictures of us" "what" he says getting up "guess you two had fun last night" rocky says and I hear the others laughing whilst me and ross are standing here with our faces turning red.

Ross's pov

Oh my god this is so embarrassing "we didn't do anything I swear I wouldn't let us i have self respect" Laura says quickly "guys go away and leave us alone we didn't do anything" "fine we believe you Laura but careful you know what ross is like" "guys just leave" "we're going" ratliff says as they walk out the room.

Finally once they leave I turn to Laura who looks shy "we didn't do anything Laura I promise" "okay I know we didn't" she says chuckling "can't believe they embarrass us like that" "I know it's so annoying" she say as I go to sit down on the floor whilst she comes and sits in between my legs.

"you know I heard what you said before I fell asleep" she says whilst intertwining our hands. Oh great I mutter.

Laura's pov

I decide I should talk to him about us now. "You know I heard what you said before I fell asleep" "oh great" he mutters I don't think he knows I heard him "so do you love me?" "Yeah I've told you that before but your gonna say your just want to be best friends" "actually I was gonna say maybe we could try dating" he say whilst he looks up at me in surprise and kisses me I kiss back and "I love you to ross and I mean it"

"So Laura Marie Marano will you be my girlfriend ?"

"Um no I'm joking yes of course I'll be your girlfriend" I reply and kiss him

Just then everyone comes in "yes finally raura's happening" they say at the same time then burst out laughing. Ross lynch is officially my boyfriend.