Band Camp

I have finally arrived at Band Camp. Getting out of the car I hear my name being called by one of the instructors "I'm here" I said loudly, so I could be heard over the talking and screaming. After 'Roll Call' everyone was instructed to a big building, which looked like a gymnasium.

The cabins were are set out in alphabetical order, which was strange. I guess it made it easier to find everyone in the end.

"Bed time kids we have a big day tomorrow" said Julie as she went around to all the cabins.

The next morning a girl from my cabin came up to me, "Hi there, my name is Anna Chlumsky" she said in a happy tone. "Hi, I'm Alexandra Danver's" I said quietly to Anna.

"Do you think it's going to be fun here" said Anna. "I think so" I said smiling not shore of anything.

A group of slutty girls come up to Anna and I. "Hey peps, do you know there is a really rich girl from Spencer who is here right now" they said in sink like the were all robots or something.

I didn't know what to say back but I know who they are talking about. "Yeah she's actually a good friend of mine" I said unsure if they would believe me.

The main girl whispers in my ear, "Is the red head girl the rich one" she said with excitement.

"No" I said loudly, "but she a good friend of her to" trying to get them to go away.

They finally walk away. "Hey you should of said I was the rich girl" Anna said holding my arm tightly.

"Why, is all your interested in is being a slut and being a loner like them" I said in disgust.

"Ye..... No of cause not, why would I want to be like them" said Anna in an weird kind of way.

After the activities were over, I wounder back to the cabin.

"Today was okay but I hope tomorrow will be better, all I want to do is try to make some thing of my self". I said writing in my journal.

Three days later,

 "I have written a letter or two back home I hope they get it". Writing in my journal.

The next day came and all the classes were canceled so I stayed in the cabin. "Are you coming", said Anna.

"No, I think I might stay here for the day", I said back to her.

As I sat near the window thinking what it would be like back in Spencer, it started to rain heavily.