Academy of Dance Surprise

*****Shae's POV*****

I was in class practising with Christian, he had recently convinced me to go out with him, which I haven't told Alexandra or Caleb yet. We our dances as Mia and Kyle started making out again.

"Ew, you would think they would get a room" Cathy said as she stood with Christian and I.

"Yeah. It's revolting aye" Christian said holding my waist from behind.

"No, he likes to show off who his next victim is before he screws her over" I said with a severe amount of discussed in my voice.

"Taking it pretty personally arn't  you" Christian said with curiosity all over his face.

"You have no idea" I scoffed.

"Tell me about it" he said worried.

"I'd rather not hear that story again" Cathy said patting my shoulder.

"Alright class gather round" Ms Chlumsky said grabbing our attention. We gathered round forming a circle around her. "Mia, Kyle do you mind doing that in your own time" she said pulling them apart.

"What do you need Ms Chlumsky!" I asked, as she filled the room with suspense.

"A camp full of kids are coming soon and you have to teach them how to do some ballet" she said happily.

"Okay..." Christian said a little confused. "Why are you so happy about it?" he asked.

"Because my youngest is apart of the group" Ms Chlumsky said happily.

"Yeah, thanks MUM" Cathy said.

"Sorry sweet heart" said Ms Chlumsky.

"So, why are you telling us this" Kyle asked.

"Because Idiot, we have to teach them how to dance ballet, and show them around. You would know that if you had been listening" I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut your mouth Lancar or I'm taking you for a ride" Kyle said with a smirk on his face.

"The only person that will be taking me for a ride is Christian, you will never have a chance" I said amused by his expression.

"I don't think he has enough in his pants to ride you" he said still smirking.

"Like you would know" I scoffed. "Now if you don't mind dick-less, I would like to listen what Ms Chlumsky has to say" I said amused.

"Right, yes, well I have put them into groups that each pair would have to look after"she said while pulling out a roll call. "Cathy and Kyle you two will be partnered up" she said sadly knowing how much we hate kyle. "Christian and Shae you will be paired up" she said happily.

"ACE!!" Christian and I yelled out high-fiving each other.

"Then Mia and Sam, you two will be partnered up together" she said as Sam growled in discussed.

"Now back to it, we've got a show tonight remember now get to it" she said clapping her hands at us.

"Isn't this exciting" Cathy said happily.

"Completely. Having to run around looking after a young twits. Yes exciting" Christian said mocking happiness than rolling his eyes.

"Come on Christian, lighten up. It'll be fun, just think of all the torture we could cause" I said taking his hand and jumping a little.

"That's true" he smiling a little.

"Plus you'll have me there so how bad could it be" I said giving him a peak on the lips.

For the rest of the afternoon we practiced for the performance. That night we performed in the National Ballet. The next few weeks we'er going to be interesting.

*****Shae's POV End*****