In Luna's room

Luma whispered "when the buss comes by we need to exit the my room and go outside and I will walk in and give you the signal to come and nock on the door while you wait hide in that Bush" she pointed at the bush
*skip time when buss arrives*
Luna says " know know know" we quietly exit the room fast by the window I ran to the bush like always and Luna when in here house I still don't know why tho we have to do this thin I think about an hour latter Luna gave me the signal I went ran near my house then back to luna's house when I gate there I knocked on the door luna's mom answered the door and said " hello Starr it's you again why don't you live here " I said "really" she said ennoyed "NO and I mean that because how much you visit here and eat here.And dose your parents or family cook for you??" I said " no ma'am they are dead witch am glade" she said " why are you glade there dead???" I said "because they treated me like nothing " I thought I was ganna talk to her forever then Luna came as fast as she could then her mom said " do not run again missey if you do you will be grownded " luna said "can I go visit were Starr lives??"
(a/n:my name can be spelled like 'Starr' or 'Star' I do not care but it is normally spelled 'Starr' but it sounds like 'Star' that's why I do not care)
Luna's mom stared at me and asked "can I come too" I said "yes ma'am but it's not like a normal house and it's in the woods" they both said at the same time "I don't care " then I said "okay follow me and ma'am please lock your doors and brand your keys " we walked outside and luna's mom locked the door and I walked home while they where following
*1 hour later "
we reached my house I jumped on my leaf bed so that I was sitting down luna's mom said "oh darling is it safe for you to sleep outside and is it comfortable??" I said "yes it's safe unless it's a full moon then I will get visits from my BFF'S and yes it's comfortable" luna said "cool place " I said "thanks " then I herd an howl I said "oh fuck " then luna's mom said "what is it" I said "can I stay at your house for 5 full moons and 2 blood moons" luna's mom said "why is there a problem " I said "yes there is ganna be wars at night time know they are trying to hunt for me" luna's mom said "OK if you tell us who" I said "I'll tell you everything at home and we need to hurry so get on my back I'll carry you luna" they were wondering how I could run fast mom gate on my back and I was holding luna like a baby then I said to mom "mom hold on tight " she did I ran super fast and into the house even though the door was locked well to them I ran to me I just teleported.
_______________________________________
okay so yeah meow that's all 😛 I'll be uploading 2 chapters at the time on my free schedule 'cause I have a busy schedule if I don't upload email chapters at a time that means I did it on a busy schedule and had short time doing it and also hope you like it so far 😶. and know I call luna's mom my mom or just mom.
( I rarely smile BTW )