Chapter 2

So we left my locker and went into the lunch room.  We walked in and got in the lunch line. I picked up a slice of pizza, fries and an apple  juice.

   Apple juice is like my all-time favorite juice since I was a little kid. I remember I used to throw tiny tantrums at my mum about not being able to go outside because it was to cold. So to solve my fits she would simply go into the kitchen and come back with apple juice, and I would quickly get excited.

  Thinking about the past brought tears to my eyes but I refused to let then spill. I haven't realized I had them until Chloe asked what was wrong.

   " Nothing", l simply say.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she looked at me with concern in her eyes.

" No, I'm fine. It's nothing." I said shaking my head.

After that I started to eat my food.

     ~Harry's POV ~

   I watched her stare out into  space as I see tears in her eyes. I can see she was trying not to let them fall. I started to get up and go over there but I got stopped by Brooke. This annoying slut that I slept with once and every since then she wouldn't leave me alone.

  " Did you hear what I said  Harry?"

  " Uh... no what?" I said looking at her annoyed yet once again.

  " I said Taylor is having a party this weekend. Are you coming?" She said trying to be flirty.

  " Um.. I'll think about it." I said and started drinking my soda.

  I wonder what had tears in her eyes. I would go over there and ask but after that little scene that happened in the hall, I doult she would want to talk to me right now. It actually hurts that she don't want to talk to me.I don't know how to make her like me so I turn to one of my best mates.

  " Hey, Louis?" I whispered.

  " Yea, Haz?"

  " How can I get someone that I like to like me back?" I looked at him to see him smirking.

  "What?" I asked confused.

  " Is this about the new girl Jade?"

  " How do you know?" I whispered.

  " Well it's obvious, you've been staring at her since she got in here." he said smiling as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

  I rolled my eyes and looked at her laughing at something that girl that was at the table with her. I didn't know her name maybe Carly, or Chloe something.

  I looked at Louis and said " Yea its her. I don't know what's happening, its like I have the urge to protect her with everything I have."

  " Well if you want her to like you start off with maybe a small date. A date were you can get to know each other." he said.

  " I"ll consider that but how will I tell her?"

  " Meet her after school, duhh." Louis said rolling his eyes at me.

  " Whatever dude," I playfully punch his arm, " Thanks though man."

  " No problem, I'm just happy that my litte Hazza's growing up." he said with a baby vioce.

  I chuckled, "I don't even know why I love you mate."

  " Because I'm lovable." he said matter-of-factly.

  After our little conversation the bell rang for 5th period. Ugh, Geometry is a pain in my arse.