Chapter 6

Taylor Swift plays Brooke Winters
I have nothing against her she's just perfect for the part. 😏
----------------------------------------
~Jade POV~

After lunch the bell rung to go to our 5th period class. while Chloè and I were walking to our class, I had know choice but to ask,"So do you know why that blonde girl was staring at me at lunch today?"

"I don't know maybe she saw you and Harry in the halls." Chloè wondered.

"Why should that matter? I thought she was the slut of the school?"

"Oh she is, but for some unknown reason she took a liking into Harry."

"Well next time she looks at me like that, I'll punch her face in." I said stopping at my class. Did I mention I have a bad anger problem, well yeah its kicking in. I'm not really violent unless there's a cause for it. And that's a pretty dang on good cause. I mean seriously, why would you get mad at someone you don't even know. Like really, judgemental much! That really pisses me off, judging someone before getting to know them. But I can see Brooke is not the kind to really get along with.

"I agree, hey how about tomorrow after school we can go shopping. I'll show you around the mall?"

"Sure why not," I answered.

"Great!! I'll pick you up at 5, ok?"

"Yeah I'll um.. text you the address later."

Ok later," she said now in a rush to get to class.

"See ya." then I walked into class.

***

Class was just like the other days. Boring. I already knew what the teacher was teaching. We had a two page essay about the Civil War that we had to turn in at the end of the week. Which I probably do once we leave the mall today just to get it out of the way.

6th period was a blur. We just typed on the computer I just looked out of the window most of the time practically zoned out.

Now it was 7th period and I changed in the little ugly uniform which includes a gray tank top and yellow/gold booty shorts. They fit pretty good though. Today we will be playing soccar, which I actually like so hopefully I score a point. The coach picks the teams and we started the game.

***

An hour later, our team wins, mostly because of Harry but it was a pretty intense game. We showed some teamwork which did it's justice because we won. So after we go to the locker room and change clothes I walk out of the gym looking for my dad. I was humming a song when I felt someone grab my wrist. I quickly turned around ready to herky them in the throat but sadly they were slightly quicker then me.

" Woah there love. why so violent? "Harry asked in a teasing tone.

" Well Its not everyday that I have someone personally stalking me 8 hours a day, so I have to be prepared. You never know what could happen."

"Ah, so you think I'm a stalker now?" He asked lifting his eyebrow up.

"Yes, I do think you're a stalker. Only stalkers stare at people throughout the day, unless you're just mentally ill. So what did you stop me for at this time of day?" I asked. All I wanted to do was go home and rest. Though I knew that won't happen with all of this homework the teachers loaded us with. Thank goodness I already went over half of the things at my old school.

"Actually I stopped you to ask if you had thought about my offer."

" I have and yes I would go to the party with you on one condition." I held up one finger.

" What is it?" He smiled. like an actual smile not a smirk or anything. caught me by surprise if you ask me. though I must say his smile is really beautiful.

" You have to tell your blonde girl to stop with the death stares, like really she scares no one." I finished.

" Who? Brooke? She's not my girl or anything of that sort. she's just an unwanted reminder of how stupid I was to ever get involved with her. nothing more nothing less."

" We'll still tell her to keep her distance, wouldn't won't that pretty little face of hers to be ruined now do we?" I said with a fake smile.

"Feisty, I like it." he smirked. There are the smirks again, I knew it was to good to be true. I turned around looking for my dad as soon as a horn blew. I looked were he usually parked and there he was waiting on me.

" We'll as fun as this conversation has been, my ride is here." I started to turn around but was stopped once again.

"Can I at least have your number, you know... so I can tell you what time to be ready?"

"That was a lame excuse. if you wanted my number you could've just asked. I don't bite... unless I have too." Now it was my turn to smirk.

" Fine, can I please have your number so I can text you sometime?"

" Why sure you can Mr. Styles." We past each other our phones so we could save our numbers. after that was finished we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I walked to the car and got inside.
"Hey kiddo, who was that?"
"Hey dad, he's just a guy from class."
"Are you sure? He looks like the type to use you then leave you for the sharks." he said looking a little worried. He started the car up and drove off.
"Don't worry dad, I'm a big girl now I can handle myself."
" I know that I just don't want a repeat of the past, you know?"
"Yes dad I understand." I said as I swallowed a big lump in my throat.
"Ok, just know I'm only looking out for you as a father. I want you to be safe, I know you have a good head on your shoulders and you never needed help from anybody. I'm just looking out for you."

" Yeah dad it get it, I'll be safe. you know I always am." he just nodded.
If you're wondering why he's so worried is because in the past a little after my mom died my ex boyfriend took advantage of me when I was the most vulnerable. I won't get into details just now, I'll save you from the horrible memory just know that I will never be the same. I choked back the tears that were soon to come but I wiped then away before me dad noticed.
I stared out of the window lost in my thoughts not realising we made it to the house until my dad cut the engine off. I took my seatbelt off and grabbed my bag hopping out of the car. We walked to the door in silence until we got inside.

" You can go do whatever it is you do for a few hours then I'll start on supper." he instructed.

"Ok, well I'll be in my room doing homework." I said while heading upstairs to my room.

I got to my room and threw my book bag on my bed so I could get started.
----------------------------------------

2 hours later

Ok I officially finished two weeks worth of homework. A few minutes after I finished dad called me for supper.i jumped out of bed and nearly ran to the dining room where all of the food was. We were having spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. It smelled so good, we sat down and started digging in. We mad small talk but nothing out of the ordinary. he talking about his day at work while I talking about how boring school was.
After we finished I washed the dishes and we both headed to our rooms. I walked in my room and got out some night clothes to sleep in so I could take a shower in my adjoining bathroom. I walked in, put my stuff down on the sink and started the water. I got undressed while the water was getting on the right temperature. I checked it, satisfied with the water and got in.
After I washed my hair and body I got out and dried off. Then got dressed and stepped out of the restroom. I put my dirty clothes in the wash basket and started getting ready for bed. I brushed my damp hair and put it in a messy bun on top of my head. then I laid down and drifted off to sleep thinking about how crazy the party is going to be.
----------------------------------------

Ok peps that's chapter 6 for ya.. hoped you loved it more drama coming soon.
TTYL my lovelies!!!!!!!
-Alice