Chapter 3

~Jade'sPOV~

I was at the table luaghing at Chloe when she said, one time she was at a party and she got so wasted, she jumped in the pool completely naked. "Was the pool cold?"

" Hell yea it was cold." she said, which made me laugh harder.

" You guys are crazy, but come on the bell is about to ring" Nathan said and as soon as hecsaid it, it rung. We got up, threw our trash in the garbage and headed to our 5th period class. I looked on my scedule to see what class I had next, which is World History. Chloe had helped me to the class, after that she had to hhurry and go to her class before the second bell ring. I went in the room and sat in a random seat.I started doddling in my notebook because the lessonthe teacher was going over was The Industrial Revolution; which I already went over in my old school.

After a while the bell finally rang signalling it was 6th pd. which is keyboarding.

That went on until the bell rang for 7th period which was Gym. We played volleyball and since I'm a klutz, I stepped back and let my teammates do the job. And guess who was one of them. You guessed right, the one and only Harry Styles. He didn't really say anything to me which I was grateful for. He just keep sending that famous smirk he does all the time. Don't get me wrong he's super hot, and I love the bad boy image, its just I didn't really get that much attention at my old school especially with boys so I don't really know how to handle it.

After 7th period was over the class went back into the locker rooms to change back into there normal clothes. Once I was finished getting dressed I walked out of the gym doors singing 'P!nk - Blow me one last kiss'. I was on the second verse when someone grabbed my wrist. I turn around rolling my eyes ready to yell at whoever it was touching me.I turn around all the way facing the person to see that it was Harry. I yank my hand back and started back walking to were my dad was supposed to pick me up.

"Wait, Jade hold on. I wanted to apoligize for what happened in the hall 4th period. I don't know why I did it it just happened."

" Aparently you knew exactly what you was doing because you waited until the hall was filled with people to do that little stunt you did." I said getting angry.

" I don't think its my fault that I fancy you. You're just beautiful."

"Haha, thanks for the compliment but I think I should go". I said and turned to start walking to the parking lot. But just my luck I get stopped again by Harry.

" Wait, I was wondering if you would want to go to this party this weekend with me?"

"Who's party?" I asked then realized that I wouldn't even know them because I don't really know anyone here except for Chloe and Nathan.

" My friend Taylor, its going to be at his house. I can come pick you up since you don't know were it is." he said.

" Harry are you asking me out on a date?" I ask with a smirk earning a blush from Harry. I laughed, awww that's so cute.

" Yeah I am." he said looking at me. I pretended to think about it .

" Well I'm going to have to think about it, how about I tell you tommorrow?"

" Yeah sure." he nodded. I smile and start back walking to the parking lot.

" See you later Jade." Harry yelled.

I looked back at him," Goodbye Harry".

Then turned back walking going straight to the car. I step on and put my seatbelt on.

" How was school kiddo?" my dad ask after I get settled in the car.

" It was good so far. I made two friends name Chloe and Nathan." then I went on and finished talking about my day at school. I look up to see that we are at home. I get out and walk towards the door along with dad. He opened the door with the key and I walked in going to my room upstairs.

" Dinner will be ready in two hours!" my dad call out.

" okay." I said going into my room. I take my homework out and do that for those two hours.

I finished as soon as my dad called me for dinner. I go down stairs and wash my hands.Sit down and eat in silence.

After we finish eating I washed all of the dishes then go up stairs to take a shower and go to bed. Today was really tiring. So I slept quite peaceful that night without any nightmares thankfully.

Hey guys well that was Chapter 3 of the story don't forget to comment about it... GOODNIGHT MY SWEETIESSSS

-Alice