Chapter 1: Getting ready

Alois's POV...
It was December 14th, 1889, today wasn't any other normal day.
Today is Ciel Phantomhive's 14th birthday.
I found out he was having a ball.
You must be thinking why would he invite me.
Well, to be be more specific it was actually his fiance, Elizabeth Midford who had sent it an invitation a week ago about a surprise party for Ciel.
I was in my office, re reading the invitation.
' You are currently invited to an annual surprise birthday ball for the noble Earl, Ciel Phantomhive. The theme is black and white masquerade.
Party Date: December 14, 1889
Time: 7:00 o'clock sharp
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Midford'
After I finished reading the invitation I held it close to my chest and giggled,
"Oh Ciel, I can't believe you're already 14 yet you're still do short!" I told myself.
"CLAUDE!" I yelled,
Claude entered the room a couple seconds later.
"Yes, your highness?" He asked,
"Don't tell me you forgot today is Ciel's birthday!" I laughed,
"How can I forget when that's all you've talked about this week?" He asked in a sarcastic tone.
I got serious,
"Well, excuse me for being excited!" I answered in an annoyed tone.
I saw the clock and gasped.
It was close to 7 o'clock!
"Claude you idiot! It's almost time for Ciel's birthday ball and I don't know what to wear!".
I ran out of my office and to my close that was in my bedroom, searching for a mask an out.
~A few minutes later...~
I went through every part of my close and I couldn't find anything!
I groaned in anger and frustration.
I heard footsteps behind me.
I turned around and saw it was Claude, who was holding a black box with a ribbon wrapped around it.
"You're highness, I apologize for not reminding you of the time. I got distracted on this new duty for you that was going to be a surprise."
I grabbed the box, let lose of the ribbon, and opened it.
My eyes widened in shock.
It was a white tux with a black tie, black shorts, wigh a pair of black boots that looked similar to my normal shoe attire, and a black and white butterfly mask.
"Claude....thank you..." I was too speechless to say anything, so I just said what came to my mind.
"You're welcome, your highness" he said in his normal calm voice.
"I'd like to change myself tonight" I said,
"Your wish I'd my command" and with that he left the room and closed the door.
I was left alone and giggled,
"This is going to be the best night ever!"
Okay so this is my first Cielois story and I would like feedback on it and to know whether I should continue or not.
But hopefully this story turns out good and yea...