Chapter 13: Moving In

Alois' POV...
Me and Claude had finally arrived at the manor.
The carriage stopped, I instantly jumped out the carriage and I ran straight into the manor.
I ran up the stairs and to my bedroom.
I ran to my closet and pulled out a heavy trunk,
"Why the hell is this so heavy?!" I scream in frustration.
Using all my force I picked up the suitcase and threw it on the bed.
I started shoving clothing in the trunk.
I was in a rush because I was too excited to finally be able to see Ciel everyday, or depending how long until we find the rapist.
Either way, I'm still happy!
Claude came in,
"Your Highness, I just want to let you know I informed the others about moving in the Phantomhive manor.",
" Alright, Claude! Now go tell them to hurry the bloody hell up and pack!" I yelled.
"Yes, you're Highness," he responded before walking out.

Ciel's POV...
After the Mey Rin incident I decided to drink my afternoon tea.
I was still furious about Mey Rin.
I didn't want anyone to know about me and Alois.
But she knows now.
But, she might keep quiet after what I told her.
And if she doesn't, she's going to regret it till the day she dies.
I know you might be thinking why am I so worried about someone else finding out about me and Alois.
Its not only because Sebastian and Claude will make us stop seeing each other.
But, because it will be a disgrace to the Phantomhive name for me doing such sexual acts with another boy.
Not only that, but, I'm engaged to Elizabeth it will shatter her heart if she finds out.
I sighed, the thought of what can happen if someone finds out brings me so much anxiety.
I looked down from the window and saw a carriage drive up.
'Alois has arrived already?' I asked myself.
I walked out of my study.
I walked down the hall but, a voice caught my attention .
"Hello, Sebastian! May I speak to Ciel?" A high pitched voice asked in a cheerful tone.
I stopped dead in tracks on top of the stairs as my eyes widened.
I looked and saw it was Elizabeth.

Okay... So two chapters in one day...I hope y'all are enjoying this story. I also wanted to let you know that I decided for this to be a long story but not too long..and yeah...hope y'all stay turn and yeah, peace!✌♥