Chapter 5.

Stan's P.O.V.

I wake up. Mabel stares right into my eyes with a bright smile. I jump . "What... Mabel, why do you scare me like that?" She squeals and her eyes sparkle. I didn't even know that this was possible.

"They are gone!" She exclaims. I am dumbfounded.

"Sweetie, I don't know what you mean." Mabel rushes out of my room.

I stand up and go downstairs to look after the others.

I walk into the kitchen getting myself a glass of water. Dipper sits at the table and reads a book.

"Where is Ford?" I look at Dipper and take a sip of water.

.

Mabel's P.O.V.

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!

"I tried to explain it to you, he's out with Y/N!"

Stan spits the water out and begins to cough. "What? *cough* he is outside with them?*cough cough*"

"YES HE IS!" I am soooooo super excited! I knew it!

.

Dipper's P.O.V.

"Oh boy..." I look at Mabel's excited face. She is going to blow.

"Mabel, relax, maybe they needed a doctor and they've gone to the hospital or something."

I try to convince her not to explode from excitement. Stan still coughs.

"He is *cough* with THEM?" He holds onto the chair.

I raise an eyebrow. Why is this such a big deal? Geez!

"Calm down Mabel..." She jumps up to me and looks me straight into my eyes.

"Bro, brobro, don't you understand what this means?" Stan stops coughing and takes another sip.

"No?"

"That means we'll get a graunty/another gruncle!" Stan spits the water out , again and begins to cough, again.

"Gruncle Stan!" He is laying on the ground.

.

Stan's P.O.V.

What? How? Why? How did he get them? My brother, the nerd, got a chance!? I am so proud!" Mabel helps me up. I still cough. "*cough* Where are they?" Mabel looks at me.

"I don't know, but I'll find it out where they went when they come back!"  She sounds serious. Then she squeakily runs around.

I look at her horrified and back to Dipper. He stays calm and just drinks a sip of soda.

"She'll get over it." He sounds so sure. I stand there, bewildered.

I play it cool. "Kid's I'm gonna make breakfast." Mabel stops squeaking.

"Yay, I'm hungry. Could you make us some pancakes?"

I look at her. "Sure thing, pumpkin." I pat her head and make some breakfast.