Chapter 4

Kenneth's pov- It's been a week since the death of two people I truely cared about. The funeral is in less than two hours. I'm glad that Marlo and Brittany got locked up for setting Vanessa up. I get dressed and pick up the letter and leave to drive to the funerals. I'm glad they are at the same place at the same time.

"We are gatherd here today to let go our beloved friends, and either family member. Vanessa Elvia and Tirone Jackson also known as Tj." said Priest Nollin

People were crying and all. After the funeral we followed them to go and get them ready to be buried. I waited till everyone left so I can read the letter to Vanessa's and Tj's grave. The letter said: Vanessa even though you're dead and gone I know you're watching from the sky above. I know I told you my feelings already, I just need you to know that I'll miss you more than ever especially now that you're gone. Tj I need you to listen to man, I've always worried about you and how you would turn out but I see my questions havde been answerd and that girl J'liya yea she has aids too I feel sorry for her. I knew you for a long time and this hurts more than ever. Rest in paradise to you and Vanessa.. I love you guys....