Chapter 1

Once again on these steps leading to Pinoko High a.k.a "the hell of my life." Its the first day of school and I'm not looking forward to it. All summer I've been working hard to keep my head up, and now I'm back... here ... ugh fuck my life. 

 "Vic, I'm thinking about just going back home and sleep, you know I don't wanna be here mierda."

 "Girl why you stressing! I know you not thinking about what Huelo did last year... think of this as a new start." 

 "Girl I'll try to do better, what would I do without you"

*ring* the bell rings for homeroom, I give my best friend Vicky a hug and head for my first class. As soon as I walk in eyes are already locked on me..

Lord please let me get through this day , you know I cant deal with ignorance. I thought and I found a seat in the back.

As my new teacher Mrs.Arnold called the roll, I put my feet on the desk in front of me to get comfortable.

 "Vanessa Elvia" said Mrs.Arnold. 

 "here senora"

I see eyes on me again, and I'm getting really annoyed as fuck.

"What?" I said to the people who were staring. 

The room gets quiet and one random ass female stands up bucking at me. The fuck she think this is? She ain't finna be all up in my face! It'll be slap a hoe Monday today!

"I know you hear me bitch! Yea you pretty and all but you still a hoe remember that!" said the random

 "Girl you got me fucked up I ain't finna argue with your random ass! Who asked you for an opinion though. Ha! and me? a hoe? never last time I heard was that yo ratchet ass was sucking your boyfriend and his crew up for some new shoes." I said. 

"noooooooooo she wasn't ready!" the whole class was hype

I laughed. Next thing I know this girl in my face and raising her hand like she going to hit me!

So I punched her and grabbed her hair and was just punching. She fell on the floor, I grabbed her shirt and was dragging and punching her.

"Get up hoe! Take this ass whooping you was calling for." I told her while punching her. 

Next thing I know I'm being tackled by a big ass security guard. Damn I feel like my fucking back broke.

"Get off me! Tryna kill me or some shit! God damn" I told the security guard. 

"It ain't over with" said the girl. 

And they drag her out. Damn I fucked over that girl. Busted lips, big patch of hair gone, ripped clothes, missing teeth. Oh well the bitch was asking for it.  

As I'm waiting on this lecture from my principal, Mr.Watson I'm watching the clock tick for homeroom to end. 

 "Ms.Elvia please come inside my office." said Mr.Watson. 

I roll my eyes and swift my curly hair to make it go down my back. I got some good hair I'm not going to lie to you. As I sat down I see how Mr.Watson was watching me carefully. Ugh creppy much.

'Goodmorning Mr.Watson"

"Morning, Ms.Elivia, I've heard you had an altercation with Ms.Polm"

"Well yea but I'm innocent I was just acting in a part of defending myself"

"Not by the damages I seen you messed her up bad, seem like you tried to kill her. You know last year you've had a fighting problem don't start down that path this year. Now get to class you're already late."

I smirked.

"Ok Mr.Watson I hear ya."

I grabbed my bags and headed for U.S History.

 As I walked in my next class. I hear people whispering about the fight. The only thing I could do was smile.