chapter 10:

*lizzy pov*

The assistant left me in a room in only a robe as she went to go find my dress, I felt like a bride on say yes to the dress except I wasn't getting my wedding dress.... That lead me to think what would it be like to get married, especially to jimmy. I have always dreaded the thought of marriage but for some reason with it was tied together with the thought of jimmy it made my heart flutter. I want to be Mrs. Sullivan. When the lady came she smiled at me.
"That's an awfully big smile is there something on your mind?" She asked with a dress bag in hand and a box of shoes.
"Yeah I'm just thinking about if me and jimmy ever got married" I grinned.

"Personally he isn't my type but he defiantly seems like a keeper. Now I asked him your shoe sizes so I brought you some heels and he told me to give you this" she said handing me a small box in it was the earring and bracelet that goes to my necklace. "You might wanna put those on so you can have a complete look" she suggested. She helped me slip into the dress she picked out of me and the shoes. It was a floor length black sparkly dress with a low cut back, a plunged neckline, and a split up the side. It was pretty but wasn't for me I feel the lady knew I didn't like it because she sighed and gave me a sweet smile.
"Come on let's get you in something else" so she help me out of the dress and left to get a new one. She came back with a different dress bag and a different set of jewelry.

"Now I feel these ones would go better with this new dress but if you wanna wear the ones he already bought you that's fine he said do what you please he just wants you to be happy" she explained, I wanted to look perfect so I took the jewelry he bought me off and slipped it into my purse before sliding the jewelry she suggests on along with the dress. The new dress was also floor length with a slight train, it was a royal blue color with an off the shoulder neckline that was sparkly silver and went all the way around to the back, the back had a low cut, and a split in the middle with another layer underneath that is cascaded with sparkles, the final touch was a split up the right side of the dress showing off some leg. It was perfect my breath was taken away and I was completely in awe.
"You love it don't you?" She whispered as she held out her hand. I smiled and took it so I could spin around and watch the dress flow all around me.
"It's perfect can I show them?" I asked getting excited.
"Certainly" she agreed as she dropped my hand and went behind to grab my train. My heart was against my rib cage as I came around the corner to them, jimmy looked over at me from talking to angel, who's eyes were already large from the sight of me, and his jaw slowly fell open. Color rose in my cheeks as I took a step on to the little platform they had placed there for the unveiling. He stood up and without saying a word he walked over to me, caressed my face and kissed me softly.
"Your gorgeous" he whispered.