Day 21

I was right. I went to the circle household, and she was there. I ran in the house. She was at the table, and stood up right away when she saw me. Her face went from smiling and laughing, to fear and nervousness. I walked over to her. She braced herself, afraid of what might come. But I gave her a hug. She was confused at first, but then she hugged back.
"I'm so sorry Allison. I love you. Always remember that.", I whispered in her ear.
She smiled, "I know you do."
I held her shoulders and looked at her in the eye.
"You do? After all I did?", I asked her.
She smiled even more, "That's why I never fought back. You were doing all of this because you loved me."
"Why didn't you fight back? I mean I would've.", I told her.
"Because this happens like every week. I knew it would all blow over.", she said.
I hugged her close to me.
"I love you so much.", I whispered.
"I love you too.", she whispered.
"OH MY GOOOOD IM GOING TO hIS HOUSE WHERE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EMOTIONS WHAT SO EVEEERRR!!!", Glen yelled angrily.
He stormed out the door and left. We all laughed.
"So... Are we all better now?", Matt asked.
I punched him in the face and he fell right over.
"Yes, we are all better now.", I smiled.
Everyone laughed.
Doug sighed, "I'm soooo glad we don't have their relationship."
He kissed Summer's cheek.
She slapped him.
"Don't.", she said to him.
Doug pouted.
"C'mon.", he winked, pulling Summer to their bedroom.
She sighed loudly, "Fine."
Allison and I both laughed. Matt stood up with a black eye and was laughing too.