Day 52

Hi. It's Allison. Most of you know me as Bonnie's wife. Which I am. I'm taking over Bonnie's journal for today. He's not at his house, and I don't know where else he'd be. He's not at the circle either. But when I was at his house, something hit me. I don't know what, but something hit me. Made me just think hotel. I have no idea why. Suddenly, I was no longer in control of me anymore. I was in my way to an abandoned hotel.
When I arrived there was a lady. She whispered in my ear, "Hurry. Quick. Save him."
I left, and went to an abandoned school.
There was a man. He kissed my cheek and whispered, "He's weak. He can easily be broken."
I left, and went to an abandoned hospital. There was a kid. He came to me.
"He's upstairs, but hurry! The man said he's weak! The man said he can be easily be turned into himself!", the kid giggled and ran away.
All of a sudden, I was back in my body. I fell to the ground and ran upstairs. So many doors. So many. Which one would be the right one? What were those people talking about? Am I going insane? Just then, there was a mans scream. It was Bonnie. I ran to where it was and there he was. Standing in a chair, ready to hang himself.
"Bonnie no!", I yelled.
He shrugged his shoulders, "You've always complained about me. Everyone has. I'm not a good father, friend, or a husband at all. I'm a monster. I deserve to pay.", he said with a monotone voice.
"Bonnie you are a great husband father and friend! I'm sorry if I offended you that much! Now come down!... P-please Bonnie.", I sobbed.
"All my life, I've been living a strange life. I never accomplished my dreams. I tried to strangle my wife. I obsess over shrimp. I'm insane.", he said starting to put his head through the noose.
Without thinking, I tackled him, so he fell with me on top of him.
He sat straight up, shocked. He was breathing heavily.
"Th-thank you..... For s-saving me, Allison. I don't know what happened.", he said in between breaths.
Just then, a man appeared. He stepped into the noose, and had black hair. I heard a crack like his neck broke. Then he stepped down again.
"I've been watching you since day one. You've always been weak minded. Your so easy to crush. So easy to break.... Just like I was. Your life is exactly how mine was. Only your happy about yours. That made me angry. I wanted to see you broken. Like me. But I wanted to help you. I didn't want you like me, but I did. That's why she's here. I sent her out to save you. Now from now on, try not to be so weak. Be strong, Bonnie...", the man said before Fading away.
He was gone.
It was just Bonnie and I left in that hospital. We walked home together, trying to comprehend everything that had just happened...