Day 31

So today I was kicked out of MY OWN HOUSE, because I'm a, 'bad influence' on Joey. So of course I went back to the circle household. They're so welcoming there. Well except for Glen. And Leo. And sort of Doug. Oh did I also mention that Doug like hates my guts now? Well I'd expect that from someone like him. When I arrived at the circle residence, it looked like no one was home. When I went inside, Doug was sitting at the table with Boris trying to teach him to play cards. When I walked through the door, he stood and ran to me. I was expecting him to slap me or something, but he just pointed and laughed. Then hugged me.
"Um, are you really not mad?", I asked confused.
He shook his head, "No I'm furious. But I already put you through enough torture didn't I?", he laughed nudging my ribs with his elbow.
"What?", I asked again, still confused.
"Well I can tell, I mean you came right back so I'm assuming I did a good job of torture eh?", he laughed.
I sighed, "Ya, in fact we're getting a divorce."
He laughed even more, "That's what you get dip shit!"
I shook my head and went to sit with Boris.
"Hey Boris. What are ya doin?", I asked trying to ignore Doug's taunting.
"I.. Don't... Know....", he said confused.
"Here let me see the cards.", I told him.
He nodded happily, and gave them to me with a big grin on his face.
For literally the rest of the day I was teaching Boris how to play cards. Not worrying about my relationship with my wife...