Day 29

It was a week after the party. Allison and I couldn't find Joey anywhere. We were looking for him everywhere. The only place we didn't look, was Glen's room. Allison and I knew he wouldn't be in there. But why not check? We opened the door, but couldn't see anything. Literally it was pitch black in there.
"Glen!", Allison yelled annoyed.
I started touching the walls trying to find the light switch. I finally did, and turned on the lights. It was spotless in there. But every single thing in that room was black. Glen had Joey in his lap. Joey was played big with a very large butcher knife.
"Glen!", Allison said frustrated, running over to Joey.
She grabbed Joey, and ran back over to me.
"Why don't you open some windows in here?", she said.
Glen gave her an angry look, "Because I hate sunlight."
I shrugged my shoulders, "Whatever. Let's go."
Allison stopped me, and pointed at Glen angrily, "Stop letting my kid play with knifes."
"You can't tell me what to do you fool.", he told her.
She shook her head and we got out of there. As soon as we left Joey started crying.
"Calm down calm down! What's wrong sweetie? Do you need your diaper changed?", Allison said.
She lifted him and smelt his diaper.
"No it's fine, are you hungry?", she asked.
She took him downstairs and stuck a bottle in his mouth. He was resisting at first, but then he calmed down, and started sucking on it. His eyes closed.
"Allison don't you think we should start potty training him? And start giving him normal food?", I pointed out to her.
She shook her head, "But he likes the bottle! And he won't potty train! He refuses! But I'm gonna have to make him."
I nodded and left the room. I love both of them...