It begins

The police arrive to the hotel finding Fire and bates in the room but helped them back up into the hall way. "What were you guys doing down there?" The police said looking at fire and bates. "W-well i-i fell from t-the broken elevator" fire said wanting to cry now. "Ok, and how about you? Were you there with her?" The police said looking at bates. "Well i was just there i guess i dont really remember how i got there" bates said having a straight face. "Alright you dont know how you got down there?" The police said giving a confused look. "Well i guess i hit my head or something" bates said rubbing the back of his head. "Well ok we will bring people to fix the elevator" the police said. "Wait!!" Fire said and the police looks at her. "There was a women down there b-but idk i-if i was dreaming or s-something because s-she disappeared o-out of no where!" Fire said shaking a bit. "What did she look like?" The police said. "W-well she had pink bright eyes and a big smile with sharp t-teeth b-but i couldnt really seen a-anything else b-because she was wearing a l-long black c-coat" Fire said and bates looks down at fire with out moving his head. "well alright we'll do our best to look for her and you guys get cleaned up , you have black stuff all over you guys" the police said walking off. "W-well it was nice m-meeting you then b-bates" fire said looking up at bates. "Hm? Aren't yea gonna say thanks?" Bates said crossing his arms. "O-oh! Thanks for s-saving me" Fire said smiling a little. "Thats better" bates said patting fires head. "W-well bye!" Fire said walking away. "Bye..." bates said. Fire keeps walking but turns back to bates seeing that hes already gone. O-oh guess hes in a rush, fire thought walking back to her room. Fire knocks on the door but no one opens it and she opens the door a bit seeing its all dark. "Guys?" Fire whispered walking in and slowly closing the door locking it. She checks what time it is and its 2:30 am. Fires eyes widen needing to shower still. "Hey fire" Zake said behind fire. Fire jumps a bit and looks at zake. "Zake! S-sorry i took long" fire says looking down. "Nah its fine i heard what happened" Zake said. "Oh o-ok" fire said. "Also weird stuff has been starting to happen here when you were gone a while ago..." zake said with a scared look. He never looked so scared before. "R-really?" Fire said. "Yea, Jaxs alarm wont stop going off but winter snapped his alarm in half. At least it stopped, and Dark has been awake for awhile now because he keeps seeing things but Scarlett is fast asleep ...theres something in her room though that keeps changing but i guess we shouldnt worry so much right now..." Zake said sighing. "W-well ok. I-im gonna go shower" Fire said. "Ok good night then..." Zake said walking slowly back to his room.