Vision

Zake walks back to his room taking a sip of one of his potions to make him sleep better. A bit later, he wakes up. "Mnng" Zake groaned sitting up and rubbing his head. "What time is it?" He said and turns to his little alarm clock but its not there. "Hey!" Zake said but turns his head seeing everything in his room is gone. "W-wh-" zake stands up opening his door. "Guys?! Who stole my stuff come on i dont like this" Zake said walking out of his door. "Hello?" Zake keeps looking around and sees the the lights are on in darks room. "Is he still awake?" Zake opens the door a bit and peaks in. "Dar-" Zake freezes seeing him float in the air but his body is limp with blood dripping down his body...he's dead. Zake slams the door shut. "M-maybe this is just a d-dream..." Zake tries not to be scared and looks at winters room which is right infront of darks room. Zake opens the door seeing there is nothing in her room. Zake walks in looking around but even her closet is gone so he looks up. Winters body is chopped in 3 pieces with her head,torso and legs detached and are frozen stuck on the ceiling. Zakes eyes open and starts to twitch little wanting to throw up so he runs out of the room and goes to scarletts room. "SCARLETT?!?!" Zake yelled slaming her door open. Zake sees Scarlett standing there with her back facing zake. "Omg your alive" zake sighs in relief. Scarlett turns her head all the way around having no face and her head falls of. Zake freezes staring at her and starts shaking in fear. Scarletts body explodes getting some blood on zake. "AGH!" Zake gags then starts panting with his hand on his heart...he looks at jaxs room not really wanting to go in now. He goes anyways walking to his room. Zake opens the door seeing jax sobbing in the corner with one eye missing and theres blood on the wall that spells. "ITS WAS HER FAULT...SHE DID THIS" zake walks over to jax. "J-jax?" Zake said looking at jax. "G-g-......GET OUUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" Jax stands up screaming and his head explodes. Zake throws up in his mouth running in the bathroom but slips falling back. "AGH" Zake looks at what he slipped on which is blood and sees fires blood in the bathtub and her head is floating in the blood bath. "I-im sorry for d-doing this.." Fires head says. Zakes eyes widen and runs out of the bathroom running out of the apartment room but ends up on the edge of the building falling off it. Zake starts falling "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Zake hits the floor but wakes up with his heart racing still laying on his bed.