Its here

Fire goes out to the hall way first looking around. "I-i dont see him yet..." fire said. "Alright lets go then" scarlett said pushing fire out of the way walking infront. "O-ow" fire said rubbing shoulder and follows scarlett. Zake and jax follow them as well and jax hides the bloody butcher knife in his pants. Scarlett pulls out a newspaper reading it. Jax walks to scarlett looking at it too. "Whats that?" Jax points at something on the newspaper. "Idk its just a w- what a second" scarlett said and zake tilts his head stopping. "Is this the women you saw in the room fire?" Scarlett shows fire the newspaper. "O-oh..yea! Thats her um" Fire said. "Well it says shes in jail now..." scarlett said staring at the newspaper. "Oh so we can go back now right? Maybe dark was in his room the whole time!" Jax said being a big coward... "no...it means some one else is doing this to the building." Zake said. "S-so like a ghost?" Fire said hiding behind scarlett a bit. "OR MAYBE A DEMON????" Dark said floating in the air with glowing red eyes and a devil tail with horns. "Dark?!" Zake looks up at dark. "Oh well there he his!" Scarlett said acting normal and like nothing is happening. "WELL I HAVE POSSESED YOUR FRIEND DARK" Possesed dark said patting his chest. "Hey then get out o-of him p-please!" Fire looks up at possesed dark with a angry face but is really scared. "MAKE ME" possesed dark picks up zake with his mind and throws him out of a window. "AH!!" Zake starts falling. Jax just stares at possesed dark scared to do anything. "HEY!!!" Scarlett lifts up her sleeve showing a robot arm and jumps up punching him in the face which can rip someones head off. Possesed dark stops her with his mind and makes her arm explode. "AGH!" Scarlett gets thrown back into the wall falling to the ground with a missing arm. Fire looks at possesed dark i-i have to do something. She thought so she jumps up grabbing his arm and bites his arm. "AGH! HEY!" Possesed dark picks fire up and pins her to the wall holding her neck tightly about to choke her. "ACK!" Fire holds her breath. "ILL CHOKE YOUR SOUL OUT OF YOU!" Possesed dark squeezes tighter. Scarlet looks at jaxs pants seeing he has the knife and whispers. "Jax!" She points at thr knife. Jax looks at the knife taking it out of his pants and quickly stabbed possesed darks shoulder. "OW AAGHH!!!" The demon flies out of darks body leaving the knife in darks shoulder. "ILL STILL BE HERE" the demon said disappearing. Dark is now knocked out. "Um guys...." winter looked at them standing there. "Winter where were you?!" Scarlett said. "Oh i was in the bathroom" winter said. Fire looks out the window zake fell out of.... "z-zake?"