Chapter 4

My tight grip started to loosen a bit around the girl's waist.

Tilting her head further back she trailed along my neck with her nose and I could already feel her hot breath against my skin.

Layla raised her eyebrows at me. Probably because I was staring at her for too long, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Bringing my hand down to the chick's ass I cupped it in my palm before smacking it and pulled away from her, letting her know that I wanted her to leave.

I seductively licked my lips, making my way over to the girl with the long, skinny and tanned legs. She rolled her eyes at me, not being able to hold back a smile this time as I positioned myself in front of her. But it seemed like I wasn't the only one who was interested in dancing with her.

Layla's POV:

After leaving my half empty glass at the bar I made my way to the ladies room. Even though my back was facing the stranger who tried to chit chat with me at the bar earlier, I could sense that he was still looking at me. Hence me, possibly, swaying my hips a bit more than I usually would as I walked away from him.

The contrast between the lack of light at the bar and the bright lights in the restroom immediately made me squint my eyes as I pushed the door open. A small group of girls was attempting to take somewhat hot drunk selfies in front of the mirror which was positioned on the other side of the restroom.

I walked over to one of the sinks and rested my hands on the edge of the counter which the sink was built into. I let out a quiet sigh before I looked at myself in the mirror. The only noises surrounding me obviously were the bass of the music - that all the wasted people were dancing to on the dance floor - and the giggles of the girls who were still trying to take a proper picture.

I had a quick look at myself in the mirror. My lipstick was still fully covering my lips even though I've been probably nipping on my drink for the past hour. I'm usually not the type to only sit at the bar and down one drink after the other, but tonight I somehow couldn't find the right guy to dance with. I mean the night is still young, isn't it? I would most likely find someone to have some fun with. I always do.

After giving the group of girls who were still standing in front of the mirror one last look, I made my way out of the restroom again. The smell of sweaty bodies, alcohol and smoke blew right into my face. The whole room was filled with neon lights, the sound of music and wasted girls singing along to the lyrics of random songs that were played.

I unconsciously made my way to the same exact spot were I sat before I walked away from the random guy at the bar. Speaking of him, I couldn't see him anywhere near the bar anymore as I got there. I nervously bit my lip as I looked around, not quite sure if I should sit down and order another drink or if I should join the rest of the young people on the dance floor.

I caught myself not only looking around the club because I wasn't really sure what to do, but I was trying to find the stranger who I met at the bar. In that moment I actually realized that I have told him my name before I left, but I never found out what his name was. I was pretty sure that he was wearing a white shirt. Don't ask me why my drunk mind was trying to find a stranger who's name I don't even know. I couldn't really remember his face since I didn't actually look him in the eyes when I spoke to him. I was too busy staring at the ice cubes in my glass.

So all I knew was that I had to find a guy with a white shirt. Now the problem here is that basically every second dude in this club was wearing a white shirt, that of course didn't really help. After a while I settled my eyes on a guy who was grinding against a random light-skinned girl. She was all over him. Before I knew the guy turned his head to the side to give the girl some room to lay her head on his shoulder.