Reans Again

Chapter 5

     Val comes in. She doesn't say a word, she just sits on the floor. "Well I should go. See you tomorrow Val," I say while bending down and hugging her. "Yeah I should go too. It's getting kinda late," says Adrian as he packs up all his stuff, fist bumps Val and leaves behind me. I walk outside. I won't skate. I'll walk I need time to think in fresh air. He grabs my hand.

*Adrian*

     I know she's confused. I know she's angry at her brother. I know she's happy with me, but also really confused. I live in the other direction. She needs to be alone but not yet. I have to be there. I can't just let her go after that. I have to reassure her.

     I run after her. She doesn't see me. I take her hand and turn her around. "I know that's a lot to take in. I know you feel like a hypocrite because you yelled at your brother for doing the exact same thing that you are doing right now. I may not know everything about you but I do know how to read you." She starts to cry. I hug her, reassuring her that I'm here and I always will be. "Noa. I'm here for you."

*Snow*

     No one has ever been there for me. Yes my "twin" sister is there but she isn't. She has her own friends and I had mine. Adrian can read me. He's right. When he says something he means it and I have learned that in these hours I spent with him today. I learned that he really is here for me and he's the only one. I hold his hand and put my fingers through his.

*Adrian*

     I love her.

*Snow*

     I love him.

     I wake up. I don't remember coming upstairs but I must have because I'm in my bed. Changed and everything. I take a shower and pass Angela's room. She's doing the same thing as yesterday. I'm not even going to bother with her today. I shower and feed Danny. I can but can't wait to go to school.

*Valentine*

     Josh Josh Josh. Ahhhhh Josh. He said he's coming to walk me to school and I can't wait. I shower twice to make sure I smell and look extra clean. After an hour I straightened and colored my hair. I put on my long black sweater because it randomly got cold today. My black skinny jeans are my best friend. I slip on my boots and step outside my door. OH WHAT THE HECK! He's already here. "I've been waiting for you," he says with a smile. "awwww thanks Josh," I say walking down my porch stairs. "Josh?" he says as he puts his arms around me so I stay warm. "Were a couple now so call me babe."

*Adrian*

     She fell asleep I don't know how. We took a break on a bench. I put my arms around her and she fell asleep. She's light so I carried her home and knocked. Jake came to the door. He took her and that's all I know. Today I plan to surprise her outside her house. I bought her some CDs and candy. I don't really know what kind she likes so I got her sour candy.

*Josh*

     I don't want to shower. She hugged me and now I smell like her. I walk to her house and wait 17 minutes exactly for her to come out. The door opens. It's her...mother. I casually walk down the street as if I was just passing their house. When she drives off far enough to where she can't see me I run back and wait. She opens the door. The sweater, the jeans, the boots. Pure perfection.

*Snow*

     Outfit. I grab my long dark blue sweater and my light blue skinny jeans from the abyss. Shoes. Oh god. Shoes are the hardest to find in there. I step in, pulling up all the clothes at once. Sweet! blue high tops will perfect my outfit. I'm dying to see him. I get dressed and pass Jake. "So you get angry at me for dating a girl on the first day and you-" "he's not my boyfriend," I cut him off. "sure." I put my bracelets on, grab my phone and bag, and step outside. I turn and lock the door. Crap! My long board. I go back inside.