Who's this?

PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS THEIR BEACH HOUSE!

Drew’s POV:

I was a bit ticked off when Wes asked who Colin was to Lily, I mean, I get that he’s curious and all but he doesn’t need to keep asking.

We decided to grab some food after we went to the beach since Lily hadn’t had anything to eat since the plane ride.

It was around 10pm when we got home and everybody crashed, but I decided to stay awake since I wasn’t tired yet.

I was laying in bed with my guitar humming new tunes until I heard the doorbell. I looked through the peep hole and saw a young boy standing in the front porch with a large suitcase and a backpack.

He didn’t seem like he was some kind of pedophile or anything, so I opened the door.  

“Uh, hey, who are you?” I said not sure exactly why he was in our front porch at this hour. 

“Is this where Lily Chadwick lives? I’m her boyfriend Colin” He said trying to look over my shoulder and into our house. 

“Oh yeah, Lily told me about you, c’mon in, her rooms upstairs and to the left” I said letting him into our house.  

“Cool, thanks” He said disappearing into the hallway. 

Lily’s POV: 

It was around 11pm when I woke up to the sound of the doorbell, who could be knocking on the door this late? I laid on my bed with my back facing the door, I then felt a presence behind me, the familiar smell filled my nose.

“Hey baby” he said. “COLIN” I shrieked with excitement, I probably woke the whole neighborhood up but I don’t care. 

“I missed you so much baby” I said mumbling into our kiss, it soon turned into a heated makeout session until I stopped.

“Lets go to sleep, I just got here this morning, and you’re probably tired.” He sighed and got off of me heading his suitcase, rummaging through it to find his clothes, 5 minutes later, I heard the bathroom door opened and out came my boyfriend in his boxers.

He then snuggled next to me and we slept like that for the rest of the night. 

--------------- 

I woke up smiling just the thought that Colin was here and next to me, I was so excited and had things planned for today. I

turned around and saw that Colin was still dead asleep, he looked so cute and calm when he was sleeping.

I started poking his cheeks and giving him butterfly kisses, soon later his eyes fluttered open and he smiled kissing me as he lifted himself off my bed. 

“C’mon lets go” he said as he pulled out a white plain v-neck from his suitcase. He knew I loved it when he wore those shirts cause it showed his muscles through the shirt. I quickly jumped out of bed, and put my hair in a messy bun, I was wearing a over sized shirt and some boxer shorts.  

We held hands as we reached the bottom of the stairs and walked to the kitchen seeing Drew and Keaton eating, “Hey guys, this is Colin, my boyfriend” “Colin, this is Drew my brother and Keaton my best friend” I said.

They gave each other sup nods. “So where’s Wes?” I said praying he went surfing or something. Colin knew what happened between Wes and I so it wasn’t like Colin would get mad, but I just wanted to avoid Wes for now. 

“Wes is-” Keaton began “I’m what?” Wes said looking down at his shirt. His eyes slowly lifted up and saw Colin and I.

“Who’s this?” He said looking VERY confused. “Um,” I scratched the back of my head, “This is Colin, my boyfriend.” Wesley first looked mad then upset.

 “Oh” Wes said turning around running up the stairs. 

Suprise? Haha, Colin came early! But what’s going to happen to Wes and Lily? 

OKAY. For some weird reason, On my profile it doesnt say how many comments I have in total, it only says one, but I'm glad I checked on last chapter to give you guys this update! 

7 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!